The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yuri >>>>>

Wangnan getting some type of sword training or upgrade from his new alliance would be nice.

Baam is about to come out a monster. The rapid upgrade make sense now.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I'm upset that I stopped reading this. I'm going to re-read and hopefully get caught up by the weekend

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Over/Under on Yuri completely trashing the conductor the second he tries some shyt :mjlol: nikka has no idea how bad he gonna get washed tryna play this game

still remember how she squashed Ren like it was nothing :mjcry: she didn't even use the Black March or Green April

and do we REALLY believe Baam is gonna go back to the Rice Pot after this? :martin: Siu gonna find some way to make baam leave without finishing that training

to keep it a stack i dont even see the point of them getting on the Hell Train to begin with anyway if they still gotta do all these bs test :manny: i thought this shyt was supposed to be different

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Over/Under on Yuri completely trashing the conductor the second he tries some shyt :mjlol: nikka has no idea how bad he gonna get washed tryna play this game

still remember how she squashed Ren like it was nothing :mjcry: she didn't even use the Black March or Green April

and do we REALLY believe Baam is gonna go back to the Rice Pot after this? :martin: Siu gonna find some way to make baam leave without finishing that training

to keep it a stack i dont even see the point of them getting on the Hell Train to begin with anyway if they still gotta do all these bs test :manny: i thought this shyt was supposed to be different

I expected different but it kinda makes sense. The Hell Train is only about saving time, so instead of a year or more to move up the regulars are moving up a floor each month. They still have to pass a test for each floor, but they can take the tests more quickly. Agreed that he'll probably skip the Rice Pot completion, though it'd be nice if Baam went back in (but you'd need another time skip when we just had one). I'm interested to see Yuri's reaction when she finds out Baam was a Slayer Nominee and if the conductor tries to use that information as some kind of leverage. There's also the missing Hoaquin's...they're bound to show up.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I expected different but it kinda makes sense. The Hell Train is only about saving time, so instead of a year or more to move up the regulars are moving up a floor each month. They still have to pass a test for each floor, but they can take the tests more quickly. Agreed that he'll probably skip the Rice Pot completion, though it'd be nice if Baam went back in (but you'd need another time skip when we just had one). I'm interested to see Yuri's reaction when she finds out Baam was a Slayer Nominee and if the conductor tries to use that information as some kind of leverage. There's also the missing Hoaquin's...they're bound to show up.
for all we know Wangnan might already have the other Hoaquins inside of the knife (Vicente possibly convinced them so they wouldn't get snatched up by fukkboy Hoaquin again)

either way im ready to get back to the actual lore of the tower and see what's on that secret floor and what Anak was doing with Enryu :lupe:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
for all we know Wangnan might already have the other Hoaquins inside of the knife (Vicente possibly convinced them so they wouldn't get snatched up by fukkboy Hoaquin again)

Hoaquin has one, Ja wangnan should have one, and the conductor has one.

what Anak was doing with Enryu :lupe:
What?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Hoaquin has one, Ja wangnan should have one, and the conductor has one.

What?
okay but weren't there like 5 or 6 of them that fused?

and Anak was hidden on the same floor that Enryu killed the guardian on, so im curious as to what happened with her while she was there/what she saw

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
okay but weren't there like 5 or 6 of them that fused?

As far as i know it was 5 including Hoaqiun.

and Anak was hidden on the same floor that Enryu killed the guardian on, so im curious as to what happened with her while she was there/what she saw

:ohhh: I never knew that.

Last edited: