The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
This is faltering in my opinion. It thrived on doing the unexpected but I guess the creator is running out of ideas and following common shonen tropes.

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
I've been disgruntled ever since Baam's encounter with Rachel. SIU just threw Baam's character development out the window and made his time as Viole seem pointless.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:mindblown: at how many FUG members are holding these top positions. Every time Baam think he got an out pull him back like :martin: :ufdup:
exactly, SIU beatin this FUG shyt into the ground, damn near every antagonist since the end of the first season has been FUG, we can't get a R.E.D attack or something? or shyt , even some fanatics that are so scared of irregulars they set up an elaborate plan to kill this nikka, something :smhcraig:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'd like to see the train city vets get to work, but watching Baam take on the train challenges by himself should be entertaining as hell.

I'm wondering what the deal is with second Hoaquin, he seems completely stable and we haven't seen his power yet. It's also looking like homeboy with the soul powered attacks is trying to play Hoaquin, I don't think dude has a chance of surviving this arc.