The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Y'all sleeping on baam but i think he values his friends (who he put into danger) lives more than that fukk boy Hoaquin.

He's about to catch a body.

Last edited:

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wangnan w/ the shyts :salute:
Looks like Hoaquin is from the Aire Family and the leader of the family is top 5 strongest in the tower:huhldup:

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wonder if the other three Hoaquin and Vicente combined with will appear any time soon...seems like with Wangnan gunning for MVP of the arc by hiding a power-up, Hoaquin may have to rush to get the others before team Koon can hide them (and that'd give them something of value to do instead of just watching Baam fight everyone). It also looks like Baam just ran into a straight up Boss Fight. Should be some hype chapters coming.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how you know?
White hair and swordsmanship is what the Aire family is known for in the tower Siu released like a ranking list for strongest in the tower and Aire Hon was top 5 behind Manzino, Zahard, Enryu, and Phantanium

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
White hair and swordsmanship is what the Aire family is known for in the tower Siu released like a ranking list for strongest in the tower and Aire Hon was top 5 behind Manzino, Zahard, Enryu, and Phantanium

Isn't Manzino ducking Aire Hon's fade :lolbron:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
and Baam trainin wit Big Meech in da kitchen over da POT
QUsEiCo.gif
that nikka trained all the legends, he Phil Jackson status brehs :damn:

Yuri thought about just destroying the entire train just to find him and bounce :wow: