The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn this whole Hoaquin situation is nuts, there are so many directions this ish can go in. I'm hype to see Boro's crew rock, a top fiver is about to get some shine and he's the underdog...Vicente wants top spot and regardless of if it's Vicente or Hoaquin that's a MONSTER that could prolly force a princess of Zahard to go in...and Baam's power has these rankers in awe, we don't know just how much he's grown yet...I honestly don't know which path siu will pick for this plot but their all hype.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Son she seen Urek and I'm guessing Jahad In action and still was like :mindblown: What is that power?:whoo:

Baam about to take these nikkas to the top of the tower.
Baam out here scarin nikkas........with a small FRACTION of the power Enryu used to kill a guardian :damn:
imagine what he did to that guardian brehs (they big as fukk too, siu showed us one in the first season and i was :whoa:
latest

aint even tryna see another page of somethin that big

he the real gawd lowkey :wow: I can't wait for a flashback of that fight :ohlawd:

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I ain't really got a comment, just that this ish has had me on the edge of my seat. SIU is back on his grizzly with this arc

:whoo: