The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
The manhwaga is very good at world building i.e. establishing an intricate universe and sets of rules that you're happy to invest your time in initially, but he's pretty poor at juggling all the pieces he's introduced in a way that keeps you interested. As such it always feels like he's only ever operating in a tiny corner of the world he's creating before moving onto the next with no wider repercussions. (Anyone who reads One Piece knows what it looks like when this is done correctly.)

I'm gonna take a few months off to see where things end up because while the current arc seems important in what is likely its purpose, (Baam getting over his Neurotic attachment to Rachel whilst at the same time probably stabilizing the thorn) I'm finding that I don't really care.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Baam's upgrade got Koon shook :wow:
i've been waitinng on Koongawds heel for a minute

Leero-ro told baam on the 2nd floor not to trust that nikka :wow:

The manhwaga is very good at world building i.e. establishing an intricate universe and sets of rules that you're happy to invest your time in initially, but he's pretty poor at juggling all the pieces he's introduced in a way that keeps you interested. As such it always feels like he's only ever operating in a tiny corner of the world he's creating before moving onto the next with no wider repercussions. (Anyone who reads One Piece knows what it looks like when this is done correctly.)
yea i agree, he only focuses on one place at a time when he really has enough material to give us a lil taste of everything, he showed he knows how to do it in the first season a few times tho, like he would show us what Yuri and Evan were doing, bounce to Quant/Lero, bounce around to all of the other characters (Anak/Androssi, Rak/Akryung. etc.)

but now he got us reading in tunnel vision, no Wingtree, no Yuri, no FUG (the big dawgs like Karaka n shyt)

i mean damn the characters barely interacting with anyone outside of their little circle :dwillhuh: you tellin me them nikkas only leave the crib to eat dinner?

that being said siu still the gawd :banderas: too many mysteries we need answers to

sabaw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Asia, Pearl of the Orient
8gNqZ6A.jpg

Baam about to be the next character in Street Fighter series

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
8gNqZ6A.jpg

Baam about to be the next character in Street Fighter series

Baam styled on homeboy something serious :lolbron:

Whole team was shook :lolbron:

Baam with full control of the thorn gonna be a problem :demonic::win::banderas:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This dude is twisted. I wonder if Baam is gonna master the thorn to take him on because it seems like that cat is out of the whole team's league.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This dude is twisted. I wonder if Baam is gonna master the thorn to take him on because it seems like that cat is out of the whole team's league.
Hoaquin + Rachel is guaranteed demonic activity :damn::damn::damn: some shyt a bout to go down

my Prince WanGawd is on that train brehs :mjcry:

Koon and them better send Jinsung on that train :lupe: baam can't take out that many people by himself

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
The Hype for Jinsung continues :banderas:

The Red Light Prince ain't no bytch :banderas:

No snitching around these parts :banderas:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Jinsung bouta do baam dirty brehs :wow: he really doesnt want him on that train

that fukkboy HOEquin cut my prince :damn::damn::damn: he need to unlock his powers ASAP :mjcry:

Koon lowkey shook as hell standin in front of JinGAWD :wow: he knows what time it is with the. demon