The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
And, though it won't be answered for a long time, what happened to Phantaminum.

Can't wait to see Koon and Baam talk...plus it makes sense that these two will team up considering the light bearer/wave controller combo is one of the strongest possible (I was thinking a scout/light bearer would be better but the break down makes sense).

So can we assume that Baam has a prison technique and a lightning technique...they seem related to family abilities, so they might be on some exclusive tip but idk.

Baam will try to pretend that he don't know Koon to protect him from getting killed off by FUG. And at first Koon will think he is some strong wave controller girl- but with his smarts, he will soon find out its Baam and realize Baam is pretending not to know him for a reason (Tying it to Rachel,etc Red Hair Guide). He will find out that reason and scheme with his other peeps to free Baam from the Fug shackles at the Gong Bang Tournament. :salute:

This is setting up to be something nice.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Baam will try to pretend that he don't know Koon to protect him from getting killed off by FUG. And at first Koon will think he is some strong wave controller girl- but with his smarts, he will soon find out its Baam and realize Baam is pretending not to know him for a reason (Tying it to Rachel,etc Red Hair Guide). He will find out that reason and scheme with his other peeps to free Baam from the Fug shackles at the Gong Bang Tournament. :salute:

I think Koon recognized him right away, but I could definitely see Baam denying it in hopes of protecting Koon. I'm thinking the Devil of the Right Arm is gonna make an appearance before they can get too much out, absolutely frustrating us but also allowing a reasonable explanation for why Koon never gets a chance to talk sense into/join up with Viole. Do we know if Cassano is E-Rank or not? He seems like a lone wolf, so to make it this far without a team would be pretty insane. If dude is strong enough to go at Baam AND mini Koon/Ran combo...then you know he's a monster.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

the thing is tho.... if apple really did betray koon then this nikka has no team to go back to cuz they prolly already left with rachel so he would have to go back with baam.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the thing is tho.... if apple really did betray koon then this nikka has no team to go back to cuz they prolly already left with rachel so he would have to go back with baam.

If that's the case though, then they didn't take Ran and Little Koon with 'em? Kinda wack to leave behind the top three members for another team to scoop.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
If that's the case though, then they didn't take Ran and Little Koon with 'em? Kinda wack to leave behind the top three members for another team to scoop.

i doubt that she would be able to get those two to join her team, ran is a koon himself, and novik prolly isn't about that double crossing life (he doesn't seem like the type) :yeshrug:

we know absolutely NOTHING about the rest of the team so it makes sense

:ufdup: there was a reason siu made that one panel showing rachel asking Dan to be her new legs

koon, ran, and novick join viole's team after figuring out XX and Cassano set this whole thing up.....XX and cassano escape to join back up with rachel and the rest of the crew imo :manny:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i doubt that she would be able to get those two to join her team, ran is a koon himself, and novik prolly isn't about that double crossing life (he doesn't seem like the type) :yeshrug:

we know absolutely NOTHING about the rest of the team so it makes sense

:ufdup: there was a reason siu made that one panel showing rachel asking Dan to be her new legs

koon, ran, and novick join viole's team after figuring out XX and Cassano set this whole thing up.....XX and cassano escape to join back up with rachel and the rest of the crew imo :manny:

I was confusing Ran and Novick's names...

Actually, thinking about it I kinda felt like :mindblown:

But...Cassano's prolly a beast add bunny ears (XX?) and that leaves one space (Koon, Ran, Novik)...which could possibly be Akryung, turning that team into an absolute nightmare (possibly even improved).

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I was confusing Ran and Novick's names...

Actually, thinking about it I kinda felt like :mindblown:

But...Cassano's prolly a beast add bunny ears (XX?) and that leaves one space (Koon, Ran, Novik)...which could possibly be Akryung, turning that team into an absolute nightmare (possibly even improved).

you gotta word that shyt right mane the first time i read it i was like ":mindblown: the fukk is he talking about"

but yea idk if akryung hung around in the shadows but if he did it would be dope seeing him and rak have that showdown at the tournament

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota

he not going that that team breh. he going to this team.
1.png

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I think Koon recognized him right away, but I could definitely see Baam denying it in hopes of protecting Koon. I'm thinking the Devil of the Right Arm is gonna make an appearance before they can get too much out, absolutely frustrating us but also allowing a reasonable explanation for why Koon never gets a chance to talk sense into/join up with Viole. Do we know if Cassano is E-Rank or not? He seems like a lone wolf, so to make it this far without a team would be pretty insane. If dude is strong enough to go at Baam AND mini Koon/Ran combo...then you know he's a monster.

He stronger than both of them right now breh. Dude sole purpose on that floor was to steal the fat devils power to have complete power over both arms. Dude bout to be a beast.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
1.png

Koon ain't leaving Baam's side unless he absolutely has to. He got a Naruto for Sasuke thing going with Baam, spent years crafting the perfect team just to bring Rachel to the top...so he could kill her ass for betraying Baam. That's some really crazy ish. Between the Viole team and the Leesoo team though, there's a lot of characters that really aren't that strong or important...so I could picture the two teams merging after some deaths, drop outs and betrayals.

Leesoo, Koon, Baam, Gator guy, the two princesses, Sleeping cat, Akraptor, fire girl and maybe the kid since he'd be a second lightbearer...

That's a STACKED squad.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
1.png

if koon realizes that's baam why the hell would he leave him...he's been tryna figure out what happened to him for years he wouldn't just walk away like that unless baam told him to do it so fug wouldn't attack them

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
if koon realizes that's baam why the hell would he leave him...he's been tryna figure out what happened to him for years he wouldn't just walk away like that unless baam told him to do it so fug wouldn't attack them

The one thing that interests me now is how Koon's idea for his future and Baam's are basically at odds. FUG is gonna do away with the families and Koon wants to rule a family...If Baam tells Koon everything though, you know Koon will go straight to work with planning how to knock FUG off and free Baam to live on his own.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The one thing that interests me now is how Koon's idea for his future and Baam's are basically at odds. FUG is gonna do away with the families and Koon wants to rule a family...If Baam tells Koon everything though, you know Koon will go straight to work with planning how to knock FUG off and free Baam to live on his own.
I dont see FUG doing that fam

think about it like this.... ( taken from somewhere else cuz i dont feel like typing)

I agree with all the points you made, except this one...SiU has already set the stage for FUG, Walhaiksong show down soon so Bamm's friend's will not be under the threat sword for much longer. How do I know this you may ask?

This guy
250px-Mazino.jpg

told this guy
150px-Yuje.jpg

to watch the new slayer candidate. He in turn called this guy.
250px-Tower_of_God_-_vol_1_ch_70_Batoto%21-210322.png

who hired these guys as interns
225px-Lero-Ro.png
250px-Quant_Blitz.png

to watch over the new slayer candidate, both of whom already know him.
When they report back to Walhaiksong HQ that this guy
250px-Nammmm.jpg

is actually... is this kid..
250px-Tog_Baam%21.jpg

this lady...
240px-Yuri_zahard.png

is going to find out. She will then Rush to meet our slayer candidate and go...
228px-Yuri%27s_hots_for_Baam.png

Followed by a heart to heart and the Decimation of any FUG who come near Bamm's friends.
After which he will be free to climb the tower as he chooses to. Of course SiU probably has other plans but we will have to see.

baam and the season 1 squad aren't gonna have to fight FUG alone since urek and others are already interested in this "slayer candidate" Yuri is bound to find out sound and put the pieces together

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota

because he has to for now. FUG. He now know Baam alive so he will try to find out why Baam is acting weird and try to help.