The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ah damn. The site I was reading it from dont have the whole thing. No wonder it ended so abruptly :snoop:

lol yea bruh i know what site you talking about i had to change the link to the complete chapter, that shyt made me not wanna ever go to that site again, shyt is unprofessional :why:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:mindblown: he was the one who beat Hatsu?

:sadbron:

:wow: These FUG nikkas tryna get Baam to completely TRASH koons team and turn against him

koon gonna get there and see his team all kinds of fukked up :pachaha:

but :damn: cassano that was cold

SIU got this shyt feeling like the 2nd Floor again :blessed: :blessed:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:gladbron: Tower of God - Chapter 02-49 - 28F - The Devil of the Right Arm (8) - Page 1 MangaCow!

:ohlawd: fukk everyone who thought ran and novik were gonna put up a good fight with Yung Baam

XX is pathetic at scheming/ lying :snoop:

:krs: and to top it all off

THE GAWD KOON SHOWED UP
xejw0.gif

:wow::wow::wow:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Whole chapter had me like :ohhh: :whoo:

Almost threw my laptop when I realized it was the end of the chapter....ole boy writing this shyt knows what he's doing

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Whole chapter had me like :ohhh: :whoo:

Almost threw my laptop when I realized it was the end of the chapter....ole boy writing this shyt knows what he's doing

the second i saw ran like ":ohhh: he might be as strong as Quatro" i knew that shyt was OVER :pachaha:

he TRASHED them nikkas without even using a technique :bryan:

that bytch is about to catch a life ending L unless cassano gets up and saves her cuz koon aint bouta sit there and watch no blonde haired bytch play with baam like that after rachel :birdman:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Has anyone figured out what's the deal with golden eyes?

I feel like that's gonna be a thing and I haven't been able to find any hints to explain it. Baam has them and so does a couple of other characters including Rachel

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Has anyone figured out what's the deal with golden eyes?

I feel like that's gonna be a thing and I haven't been able to find any hints to explain it. Baam has them and so does a couple of other characters including Rachel

i think you might be looking into it a little too deep, just a preference of the artists, for the most part everyone else's eyes allude to their families so siu just gave all the unknowns gold/brown/black eyes :yeshrug:

the only "things" that need to be answered imo are the intentions of yuri, headon, rachel, and emile's existence :leostare:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i think you might be looking into it a little too deep, just a preference of the artists, for the most part everyone else's eyes allude to their families so siu just gave all the unknowns gold/brown/black eyes :yeshrug:

the only "things" that need to be answered imo are the intentions of yuri, headon, rachel, and emile's existence :leostare:

And, though it won't be answered for a long time, what happened to Phantaminum.

Can't wait to see Koon and Baam talk...plus it makes sense that these two will team up considering the light bearer/wave controller combo is one of the strongest possible (I was thinking a scout/light bearer would be better but the break down makes sense).

So can we assume that Baam has a prison technique and a lightning technique...they seem related to family abilities, so they might be on some exclusive tip but idk.