The term "Smart Dumb nikka"

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Rakim is my dude, but whenever he talks in interviews that's how I feel about him

"Well you know umm...Hip Hop is like...is like mathematics, and ummm, the Egyptians revolve around the sun at mad angles and separate degrees"

Dude is probably dropping some knowledge, but these street nikkas are so bad at conversing it comes off silly
Ra is my dude, but when BET gave him that award and he got on stage and said "I'd like to thank my parents for the wisdom they distilled in me" I was like :snoop:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
and we have another one here fellas, looking to rap for a source of anything but entertainment

Why can't learning about history or injustice be entertaining? Obtaining knowledge is pretty entertaining to some people including myself. How is rapping about raping females with mollies or killing people any more entertaining than rapping about real events?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a word I see often used by parties who disagree with what the person at hand is talking about. Most of the time I get the gist of what the accused is trying to say but these pompous cats on here be acting like they have supreme intellect on all things.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Ghostface

Smart dumb nikkas have the information but not the knowledge

I'd rather be a dumb smart nikka than a smart dumb nikka

basically.

80% of the higher learning forum is an example.

information but no knowledge/experience.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
The most uninformed are usually those using this word. If you notice , they never have anything to contribute to the discussion.. Cacs and lost brothas often use terms such as "smart dumb" and "militant" to debase and marginalize those with ideas deemed radical in some circles. Basically , if an idea is not backed by European research it has no grounds.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smart dumb nikkas came up with and most often use the term "smart dumb nikkas".

You don't need perjorative labels to find truth. But they do a hell of a job at obscuring it.