The term "Smart Dumb nikka"

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Where did this originate from?

I notice all black men that try to discuss certain issues in the world always get accused of this like pretty much all conscious rappers.

Is there any black men y'all nikkas believe is legitimately smart? Outside of black politicians all famous black men who discuss issues in the world get called this at one point or another. :comeonson:

nikkas brought Ghost the chocolate shyt instead of a banana nutrament.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Official smart dumb nicca reading material

Smart dumb nicca listening material

1. Lupe

2. Immortal technique

3. Dead prez
Mos def
Talib kweli
Bernard Hopkins

sent from royalty via tapatalk

People who enjoy listening to rappers that talk about social issues and civil rights get ridiculed by you clowns who rather listen to Chief Keef :ohhh: Yall are backwards as fukk. I like all types of rap but you nikkas sound like the dudes in the hood who try to make fun of people for being educated or going to school.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
If you don't know today's mathematics, you haven't studied 120 and oblivious to 360. Which clearly implicates the reprehensibility of the imminent jewels that're bestowed by the Gods unto the dumb, deaf and blind.

Peace.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
If you don't know today's mathematics, you haven't studied 120 and oblivious to 360. Which clearly implicates the reprehensibility of the imminent jewels that're bestowed by the Gods unto the dumb, deaf and blind.

Peace.

they make the mickey d's look better than the fruit :ohlawd:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at Ghostface being the originator of that term.

Its funny as I remember reading a blog of "Top smart dumb nikkas in Hip Hop" or something along those lines and he made the list :wtf:

Dude is not even a conscious rapper :wtf:

yo thats not really ghostface breh :russ::snoop:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who enjoy listening to rappers that talk about social issues and civil rights get ridiculed by you clowns who rather listen to Chief Keef :ohhh: Yall are backwards as fukk. I like all types of rap but you nikkas sound like the dudes in the hood who try to make fun of people for being educated or going to school.

and we have another one here fellas, looking to rap for a source of anything but entertainment

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
2r7udsh.png

PapfY.png

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia

I'm not "hood" whatever that means.

Im not really criticizing people listening to the artist; more-so the artist(s) who think they have stronger credibility on a subject just because they have an audience willing to listen. :weirdo:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smart dumb nikka isn't race or gender specific

Anybody that confidently talks about shyt they don't have a fukking clue about is a smart dumb nikka.

My girl is a smart dumb nikka. She will argue me to death about some shyt and then when I prove her wrong she says "oh well, I wasn't really sure about that but whatever...:manny:"

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Last edited by a moderator:

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
Lupe is a poser.

He came in the game trying to eat off skateboarding, when he got the verbal :bustback: from TK & Baker SB he swiftly :whoa: and never tried to talk about about being a "skater" again. Took his L and moved on.