The term "Smart Dumb nikka"

Rem

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the hip-hop sense, Rappers that sound "smart" in their songs, but when you actually listen to them in interviews, lack the capability to engage well in intellectual debate, always replying with cliches and soundbites and are just completely out of depth, aka 80% of the "conscious" rappers.

2pac is one of the very few exceptions, and perhaps david banner, the rest make you cringe for the most part.

The hilarious thing is a lot of these so called "shallow/ignorant" rappers tend to hold their own better than some of these pseudo intellectual rappers. TI for example, when he's out of his "ignorant" element has shown the ability articulate himself better/more witty than Rakim, Nas and the likes.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
In the hip-hop sense, Rappers that sound "smart" in their songs, but when you actually listen to them in interviews, lack the capability to engage well in intellectual debate, always replying with cliches and soundbites and are just completely out of depth, aka 80% of the "conscious" rappers.

2pac is one of the very few exceptions, and perhaps david banner, the rest make you cringe for the most part.

The hilarious thing is a lot of these so called "shallow/ignorant" rappers tend to hold their own better than some of these pseudo intellectual rappers. TI for example, when he's out of his "ignorant" element has shown the ability articulate himself better/more witty than Rakim, Nas and the likes.

Add to that 2 Chainz, Plies, Future, hell...most "ignorant" rappers are far more educated and composed and frankly INFORMED than most of these supposed intellectual/conscious rappers.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Smart dumb nikkas came up with and most often use the term "smart dumb nikkas".

You don't need perjorative labels to find truth. But they do a hell of a job at obscuring it.

nikka...ain't you the one who basically demonstrates your lack of understanding of the burden of proof or even the scientific method?

This is why we call some of ya'll "smart dumb nikkas"

Ya'll stay thinking that SOMEHOW ya'll thinking about shyt on your couch equates a formal education in a topic like bio or chemistry...

I had nikkas debating me on here about evolution who wouldn't believe it because they thought it was a conspiracy of some sorts.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
nikka...ain't you the one who basically demonstrates your lack of understanding of the burden of proof or even the scientific method?

Ya'll stay thinking that SOMEHOW ya'll thinking about shyt on your couch equates a formal education in a topic like bio or chemistry...

I had nikkas debating me on here about evolution who wouldn't believe it because they thought it was a conspiracy of some sorts.

I guess Ben Franklin , Karl Marx and Leonardo da Vinci were smart dumb cacs because none of them had "formal education".. Basically what you're saying is if you dont have a degree your opinion is irrelevant ?

List of autodidacts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I guess Ben Franklin , Karl Marx and Leonardo da Vinci were smart dumb cacs because none of them had "formal education".. Basically what you're saying is if you dont have a degree your opinion is irrelevant ?

List of autodidacts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those people still had respect for logic and empiricism.

A lot of nikkas halfassing it online just love to front like they're up on something the rest of us aren't' by saying shyt that isn't even true or accurate.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
i'm a fan of nas but he tries too hard to articulate his words in interviews that it just comes off as awkward.

I don't know about Nas, but this might apply to Will Smith and T.I. They're obviously not dumb dudes but they try too hard in some of their interviews

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Ra is my dude, but when BET gave him that award and he got on stage and said "I'd like to thank my parents for the wisdom they distilled in me" I was like :snoop:

164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I guess Ben Franklin , Karl Marx and Leonardo da Vinci were smart dumb cacs because none of them had "formal education".

ALL THREE OF THOSE GUYS DID RECEIVE DISCIPLINED EDUCATION, BROTHER! AND THEY ALL KNEW THE MEANING OF THE WORD DISTILLED TOO, DUDE!

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Uh...no. :comeon:

I have had a formal education in biology. On top of that, we've only disagreed when the burden of proof rests on your shoulders.

Unless you have some examples?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mos def is the perfect example

Last edited by a moderator:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Uh...no. :comeon:

I have had a formal education in biology. On top of that, we've only disagreed when the burden of proof rests on your shoulders.

Unless you have some examples?

It may not be with you then. It was probably some topic on religion or gay rights.

Either way, I'm not coming at you specifically, i'm just talking about a bigger issue of ignorance and the pride people have in being ignorant on this board.