The tattoo-less roll call.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:myman:

Time to crash this circle jerk. nikkas really in here talking about not having tats makes you a unique lil snowflake and shyt. :pacspit: You fakkits ain't special. Find something worthwhile to stick your chest out about. There's madd people with out tats who don't care either way....this thread screams of inferiority issues.

:usure:....:umad:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
And whats wrong with that.Why do they "have" to have meaning..OoOoOooo meaning..:stopitslime:And dont most people get things because they think its cool or its something they like?Numbskull.SMH@you soft nikkas walking around with the new born baby arms.Yall prolly some virgins too with a brand new price tag still on your dikk. :smugdraper:

U knew it was gone happen :umad:

U Prolly that 110 pound nikka walking around tatted like

20090709111409777.jpg

Why did u go and do that to yaself breh :mjpls:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dog dont nobody even see their tattoos after they get them.You don't even notice that shyt.Unless someone got a ex's name on they shyt or some passed out frat party mess aint nobody trying to remove their shyt.Especially with the ink nikkas getting done today. :russ: Yall nikkas just scary.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no tats, never will. I don't really care if people have tattoos, just dont get it on your face

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

It's already dumb enough that cats are in here acting like a personal preference makes them special, but now they feel they gotta shyt on people with tattoos period. Yall cats are most likely those lames who know they wouldn't look good w/ tats at all, so now you gotta bash the whole thing...ole "the grapes are sour" ass nikkas.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Seen way to many beautiful women destroy themselves with big tatts.

Would I smash.......:pachaha: but wife a heavily tatted bytch :what:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
i respect the people who don't get tattoo's because they value their body, but the one's who INTENTIONALLY don't get them to not "fit in" are just as lame as the one's who get them just to "fit in".

lol...what exactly are they fitting into? These cats are trying to have people think they're a part of some sort of movement....don't let them fool you breh. The real world doesn't even give a flying fukk about matters as trivial as this...only on the internet will you find people being pretentious over something like this.

bmoxover

Stop Hatin'.
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No tats ftw.

I see people male and female walking around with wack ass tats like stars all over their arms and body :why: and I ask myself, do these dumbasses realize that shyt is permanent? You ain't gonna be 25 forever b.