The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This has been discussed on Twitter for a while

What's funny about this post (besides that it's bullshyt) is that you have a supposed Black poster quoting a racist calling her a "diversity hire." And some of the loudest "radical" posters on here have co-signed it. EVERYBODY that dapped this post is a fukking fraud and an idiot with zero credibility to speak on anything.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Exactly. she's gonna sit on the bench (the Democrats have fifty seats plus Kamala so it's a done deal especially after that shyt the GOP pulled last time). fukk voting wouldn't you want a "soft on crime" non Bluelivesmatter matter person on the bench?

I mean Black people get caught up in the system all the time should the bench be populated by the MAGA Racism out in the open people?

There was a senator who said that Affrimative action and Wenching should've not been legalized. Is those the type of people you want to face in court?

Good point :ehh:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did he go from Mack Lessons to this? I think he’s trying for one of those cable news correspondents spots.

Grifting is versatile

The Hodge twins used to do workout videos and advice on how to get women.

After getting a bag from GOP they’re doing right wing YouTube videos and call themselves the conservative twins.

In fact any maga here who’s actually black if you have no integrity you can start a right wing YouTube channel/podcast and put on a 1776 shirt and have the American flag in the background and you will definitely gets tons of followers/viewers

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
To be honest....I don't know shyt about this lady, her politics, or her track record.
Biden trying put her on don't mean she kinfolk. Could be another Kamala or Susan Rice.
if Tariq has LEGITIMATE concerns then he should bring them. ain't shyt going happen due to those issues being raised. Dems still going push for her and GOP still going hate but at least we aware of what we dealing with

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm talking about the racial discrimination cases in the tweet.

There's no information given at all.
That claim is from Reuters. They used it to prove she doesn't have a racial bias as claimed by the right. They don't provide any extensive information, just that they reviewed 25 cases. The Lockheed case seems to receive a lot of attention, but people are misleading on that (Link).

U.S. Supreme Court nominee Jackson a tough sell on racial-bias claims

Reuters reviewed 25 cases in which Jackson issued substantive rulings as a U.S. district court judge in Washington from 2013 to 2021 involving plaintiffs who made claims of racial discrimination, most involving the workplace. She ruled in favor of plaintiffs in only three of the cases.

Of the 25 cases, 22 were pursued by Black plaintiffs. Jackson ruled against 19 of the Black plaintiffs.

"Plaintiffs in employment discrimination cases lose a lot, so this strikes me as consistent with the pattern I would expect because they are notoriously hard to win," said employment law expert Kim Forde-Mazrui, director of the University of Virginia School of Law's Center for the Study of Race and Law.

In two of the three cases that did not involve Black plaintiffs, Jackson ruled against a white man and an Asian man claiming workplace racial discrimination.

In the third case, she rejected a challenge by a company that bids on military contracts to the constitutionality of a U.S. law that gives preference for awarding government contracts to small businesses owned by "socially disadvantaged individuals," a category that includes racial minorities.

In one case, Jackson declined to certify racial discrimination claims brought by two Black workers against defense contractor Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT.N) as a class action that would have involved potentially more than 5,000 employees. Jackson also rejected a $22 million settlement fund that the workers had negotiated with Lockheed, saying it was unclear if the amount was fair to workers who were not involved in the litigation. The case was eventually settled in 2020.

"If people are afraid she is going to be siding with Black plaintiffs because of her race, there are plenty of cases in her record that show she is not unwilling to side against a Black plaintiff if the facts and the law require it," said Aron Zavaro, an employment lawyer in the Washington area who has represented plaintiffs in cases against government agencies.

Zavaro said Jackson's rulings show that she followed Supreme Court precedent in how to analyze cases brought under the federal law that prohibits employment discrimination, a claim that can be difficult to prove because plaintiffs rarely have direct evidence of bias.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's funny about this post (besides that it's bullshyt) is that you have a supposed Black poster quoting a racist calling her a "diversity hire." And some of the loudest "radical" posters on here have co-signed it. EVERYBODY that dapped this post is a fukking fraud and an idiot with zero credibility to speak on anything.

That twitter account belongs to a Spanish mens right activist. Cuz you know, that’s what’s hot in the streets.

One of his most recent tweets?

Hunter Biden laptop story.

Because obviously these bots follow and amplify other bots.

Then they turn around and call you a shill.

Despicable.

Even worse when it’s being done to attack a Black woman. All while wrapped in imaginary pro-Blackness.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No is not more xomplex than that.
Men have xy chromosomes and women have xx.

Basic biology that hasnt and isnt foing to change.

Now if you are a delusional person and think weirdos and the insane can resefine reality fine, just own up to it.
You obviously didn't read the article and don't know shyt about biological sexes :mjlol:
If you want to be a bigot, fine, just own up to it, but don't claim your bigottry is based on science, because it is not and any biologist will tell you that :yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
with active warrants and posted that too . Ask @Arcavian , i just posted the shyt yesterday

go get yo stripes up tranny. go buy a gun first :mjlol:

and im no gang banger , officer. And nobody care about NYC

:umad: why yall MAGAs so mad?
Imagine claiming gang but calling everyone maga like a fukkin retard Reddit cac. False flagging faggit. How many times did you roast ya self in the thread. Straight stunted on by @alpo - you’re In writing paragraphs for what took him less than 5 words to body you.
:laff::bryan:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Imagine claiming gang but calling everyone maga like a fukkin retard Reddit cac. False flagging faggit. How many times did you roast ya self in the thread. Straight stunted on by @alpo - you’re In writing paragraphs for what took him less than 5 words to body you.
:laff::bryan:

:mjlol: Broke bytch not even a Denny steak
That head cool and all but I’m telling you it could be great

:umad:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No is not more xomplex than that.
Men have xy chromosomes and women have xx.

Basic biology that hasnt and isnt foing to change.

Now if you are a delusional person and think weirdos and the insane can resefine reality fine, just own up to it.
@karim is a known coli gay FYI