The Tariq Nasheed Thread

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I’ll beat yo broke ass if you ever wanted to link but you aint bout that life. Go get some money lil shrimp ass nikka.
tenor.gif

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Its not. This is an actual problem

That senator has as much brain activity as a bag of comatose eels.

Shes trying to set obvious traps that even a child could side step.
'Yes senator, it is my hidden and secret agenda to argue that white people are racist. I would've gotten away with it too if you didn't ask me that stupid-ass question'

shyt like this should raise your self esteem. If a moronic person like that can rise up in politics, anything is possible.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Throughout the questioning, she kept saying she was staying in her lane, and only answering as a judge. She didn’t want to give an answer that was going to make her seem for or against trans people. Lawyers give very strategic answers.

Personally, I don’t feel people with men’s bodies should compete in women’s sports against women’s bodies. That would be my personal answer.

:hubie:

It was a clown ass "gotcha" question designed to try to stir up controversy and she answered it in the best way possible for a prospective judge.

No different than asking her what she thinks of abortion or something. It was never an appropriate question.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Riiiight keyword warrior talk. You’ll be right here on this here forum Mr. 26,000 messages :francis:
Still marking bytch nikkas like you out . You old ass nikkas are harmless , ain’t never victimized nothing . Y’all the weak links of our black race

And you know it too , that’s the funny part :umad:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Still marking bytch nikkas like you out . You old ass nikkas are harmless , ain’t never victimized nothing . Y’all the weak links of our black race

And you know it too , that’s the funny part :umad:

The way you embarrass yourself without even trying is amusing to me
:laff:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Throughout the questioning, she kept saying she was staying in her lane, and only answering as a judge. She didn’t want to give an answer that was going to make her seem for or against trans people. Lawyers give very strategic answers.

Personally, I don’t feel people with men’s bodies should compete in women’s sports against women’s bodies. That would be my personal answer.

:hubie:

Stop it.
The fact that one of her responses was that she loved her mother, lets you know she is only not answering honestly because she sees it as a real road block to confirmation.
Also I would add stop caping for these nutjobs that reject reality