The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn't criticize Republicans. Matter of fact I'm pretty sure he's on record as saying he thought Trump was better for black people. :francis:
He does critique them but he doesn't go as hard for obvious reasons.
There is a huge disinformation, conspiracy and division campaign going on within the coli, and frankly all this Tariq Nasheed propaganda is at the center of it.

This board lets it fester under the cover of pro blackness.
Certain members(and Mods) are really cool with Tariq. Almost on a personal level.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason the GOP (not Republicans there is a huge difference)

Are asking these questions for the quest of a sound bite (s) they can use

Plain and simple
No dog in this race, but this was already being discussed the minute she was nominated. Putting aside who is asking her the questions, in my opinion she was wrong in the sentences she gave to the pedophiles.

Last edited:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
There is a huge disinformation, conspiracy and division campaign going on within the coli, and frankly all this Tariq Nasheed propaganda is at the center of it.

This board lets it fester under the cover of pro blackness.
For the love of god. Idk why he and Tommy. Matter fact… all those YT gurus should be banned or hell give them their own sub

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
This has been discussed on Twitter for a while

Her explanation is valid (second tweet).

Easy topic to fry someone on because it touches on a very sensitive topic that gets people emotional.

Looking at things emotionally, I would want the people guilty of such crimes executed. I would settle for them being punished to the full extent of the law.

Looking at things from a technical point of view, they have to adhere to the sentencing guidelines which takes culpability into consideration. She is not wrong in recognising that there is a difference in culpability between someone with x volume in the 90s vs someone with x volume in the 20s. A high volume in the 90s would point towards more effort effort and a more central role in the distribution.

Of course it opens up another can of worms. If you're accepting that the material is no longer challenging to obtain, you're pointing towards an issue that should not be accepted.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
No dog in this race, but this was already being discussed the minute she was nominated. Putting aside who is asking her the questions, in my opinion she was wrong in the sentences she gave to the perophiles.

most pedophiles get lesser sentences by all judges. Even judges supported by republicans and Trump

you just as dumb or ignorant as them cacs then . Know what you talking about before posting, son :mjlol:

@alpo you the biggest bytch , i know u aint talkin

Last edited: