The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes it shows that anybody can get roasted on, but with Non-FBA, you take roasting seriously lol....White people get roasted, Hispanics, Non-FBA immigrants, FBA and etc., anybody can get joked on.
Yall are so disingenuous and full of shyt lmaooooooooooo, just like your throat daddy.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Yall are so disingenuous and full of shyt lmaooooooooooo, just like your throat daddy.

So foreign black people, not people like me who was born here, but people like my parents that immigrated here

Tell me why your parents fled their country, wait I know why....It's because of corupt de gubbamentt:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Throat Bayyybeeeeee
full

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Throat Bayyybeeeeee
full

Nope. My parents are c00ns, self identity is foreign to them :yeshrug:

:russ:

My parents aren't the type of parents you could go to for advice or anything like that. Too old fashioned. Old fashioned Jamaicans at that. :francis: I never went to my pops for advice for girls and stuff like that (no Kent :troll:). He never came to me and gamed me about life. We just never had that type of relationship.

The general consensus about me is that I am a momma's boy. I will emphatically say this is not by choice, however. I am my parent's only son, so I guess with my mom, she tried to force a mother-son relationship by babying me and spoiling me when I was little. Despite that, our relationship was never tight like that. Plus, it ended up fukking me over because I had no skills growing up. I don't know how to cook, I didn't know to do laundry for the longest, so-on and so-forth, because everything was already done and handed to me. :francis: I don't hold regular conversations with them. We just don't converse like that.

I hate saying this, but my parent's don't know me son. They don't know my likes, my dislikes, my passions, my goals, my dreams, none of that shyt fam. I don't know if it's a generational difference, or poor parenting skills on their side? Or could it begin with me? Should I have been the one to initiate things with them? Like bringing up my day at school, or talking about a girl I like? Idk i'm confused fam. I believe as a parent you should seek to have a bond with your children. Not to just let them "float on by" like how I was raised basically. Don't get me wrong b, I love my parents dearly, I honestly dunno what I'd do without them. But this shyt has been eating me up a bit. :mjcry:

Give me your input brehettes and brehs, what do yall think went wrong here? Do yall think this can be rectified in any way, or is it too late? My parents are up there in age, dad bout to be 62, :flabbynsick: moms bout to be 55 :flabbynsick:

Serious replies please, no trolling. I wanna hear your stance on this, as well as how you were raised.

And my fault in advance for this long ass spiel son, I know some of you nikkas have the attention span of a 2 minute old beaver and shyt :stopitslime:

Aww poor baby:therethere:.....You will be okay:laff:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Could be,but i think it’s going to be a country ass nikka like that bruh from SC he tried to play for slow the other day:yeshrug:

Crazy how Tariq from Alabama, but called southern FBAs slow and mocking their speech. Only so long, can he hide in LA with the IG clout demon lifestyle...

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Tariq is going to get these questions until he produces a building. The moment Umar showed himself living like a hoarder and renovating 2 buildings a lot of people went:hubie:, and just focused on making his responses no context memes:mjlol:.

yup.

at least Umar had the property despite the fact that it needed some work done. And even if he had to rip up floors and ceilings himself, dude should’ve just said “we have a site” and not shown anything until a couple of rooms were completed