The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Don't think I've ever seen any of his videos before. He usually insults his donors like this? :heh:
He insults anyone when he's on the defense in an argument/debate. It's the same thing his cult followers do on here.

You insult when you don't have a suitable rebuttal or facts on your side to make them feel bad or make yourself look cool. It's what children do.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
“Ma’am you sound country.”
“Put the chitlins down.”
“Gladys calm down.”
“This ain’t section 8 and EBT.”
“Loud hoodrat voice.”
:mjpls:

notice his supporters always have a "but he's so funny" response when pushed why they still fukk with him. Tariq knows he is an entertainer. he blew up off silly songs and puppet shows and disses. "entertainment" passed off as activism. whenever he has to attack someone Black the language gets very low. From the crispy days and so forth. shyt is full blown c00n theatre

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
notice his supporters always have a "but he's so funny" response when pushed why they still fukk with him. Tariq knows he is an entertainer. he blew up off silly songs and puppet shows and disses. "entertainment" passed off as activism. whenever he has to attack someone Black the language gets very low. From the crispy days and so forth. shyt is full blown c00n theatre
He takes things personal. He's not funny anymore, he sounds hurt when he obsessively tries to roast someone he doesn't like.

Its not 'who? I don't have time to even think about haters. I have work to do' its 3 live streams in a row until he's finally gotten it out of his system. He actually takes it personally when people make fun of him, and you can tell when it bothers him because he will bring them up over and over again.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Yeah he sounded like a straight fukking c00n with those generalizations. This nikka has some gay mannerisms as well, especially his voice.
I’ve been saying it for years. Very feminine gestures, overly sexual gay jokes, he purses his mouth like a bytch, and he smacks like a damned hood chick himself.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
“Ma’am you sound country.”
“Put the chitlins down.”
“Gladys calm down.”
“This ain’t section 8 and EBT.”
“Loud hoodrat voice.”
:mjpls:
It’s the tethers family, Tariq was just baiting her to show now these non RTKΔ/ZπQJ immigrants sound. Stay on code. See how much they hate us? Tariq is a genius :ohlawd: