The Tariq Nasheed Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: I'm not trying to move anything. It's always been a global campaign. I've been talking about the exact same thing in every single thread I've ever posted in about feminism. :deadrose: you guys always turn it into something else asking me to explain/give examples of things that I've never even said.

@ the bold......because there's nothing to explain. I support equality.....feminism = equality so I agree with it. I don't need feminism, I just agree with it. I would still support equality if the word feminism didn't exist. If there was a name for a person that supports equal rights for men, I'd call myself that too. and It wouldn't mean I needed whatever that is, it means I agree with/support it. I don't get why it's so hard to understand. This is unreal. :dead:

yeah i give up to. i'm trying to talk specifically about the black community and black feminism, and you're trynna avoid that conversation entirely.

btw, do you really think white feminist care about the plight of women in other countries? white women are the prime beneficiaries of patriarchy. they arent going to turn their backs on what they've established to help women of other races.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

http://site.afterbuzztv.com/shows/tariq-nasheed-interview-afterbuzz-tvs-spotlight-on/

Podcast: Play in new window | Download

AFTERBUZZ TV — AfterBuzz TV’s Spotlight On edition, is a long form interview series featuring Actors and TV personalities discussing their roles and shows as well as their thoughts, passions and journeys. In this episode host Michelle Renee interviews Tariq Nasheed.

Tariq’s bio: Tariq Nasheed is a author, documentary film producer, media personality, satirist, Internet radio host, relationship expert, and social commentator, focusing on the psychology of dating and African-American social history.

Nasheed’s books on dating and finding women include The Mack Within, The Elite Way, and The Art of Mackin, which has been called “something of a classic.” Nasheed has also authored two advice books for female readers: Play or Be Played: What Every Female Should Know About Men, Dating, and Relationships and The Art of Gold Digging.

His television appearances include The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Night with Conan O’Brien, MTV’s Made, Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School, and the Current TV series Joe Gets.

He has been quoted on a wide array of issues, including race relations, intimate relationships and infidelity, and U.S. politics and campaign finance. Nasheed has also been a regular speaker on college campuses on the topics of sex and relationships.

Nasheed produced the 2011 documentary film Hidden Colors, on the history of African and aboriginal peoples. The film had a limited theatrical release around the United States before being made available on DVD. Nasheed’s follow-up film and DVD, Hidden Colors 2: The Triumph of Melanin, was released in 2012. Recently, Mayor Byron W. Brown of Buffalo New York made a proclamation that declared November 1st 2013, Tariq Nasheed day in the city of Buffalo.

Follow us on http://www.Twitter.com/AfterBuzzTV
“Like” Us on http://www.Facebook.com/AfterBuzzTV

For more of your post-game wrap up shows for your favorite TV shows, visit http://www.AfterBuzzTV.com

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
but you made the name to also make fun of jay-zs asault :what: you cant even remain consistent. i bet none of it would have been funny if jay-z cold cocked solange threw the elevator door.

and i dont know if its an issue, i cant relate. i dont think its as prevelant in socal because we all drive cars for the most part. i also know men are more likely to be a victim of violence than women, but there will never be a movement over it.

That shyt woulda been funny as hell :heh:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
yeah i give up to. i'm trying to talk specifically about the black community and black feminism, and you're trynna avoid that conversation entirely.

btw, do you really think white feminist care about the plight of women in other countries? white women are the prime beneficiaries of patriarchy. they arent going to turn their backs on what they've established to help women of other races.

I'm not trying to avoid anything. :deadrose: but ok.

@the bold... I dunno, never thought about it because idrc about what other feminists are doing unless I agree with them of course.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
And to speak about the potential law you were backing, you mentioned on the show that you didn't have a problem with black women getting punished as well. You do realize that if the law existed during the Anthony Cumnia situation it would have led to the woman that he was harassing getting arrested if he had gone to the police right? Even though he was the aggressor and instigator, the street harassment laws will have a racial bias and won't truly protect black women.

This is what I don't understand about women cosigning this bullshyt. The only people who'll get arrested for street harassment is gonna be black men and black women.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
@Sunshine since your a black feminist what did you think of Tariq's arguments last night against black feminism?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
@Sunshine since your a black feminist what did you think of Tariq's arguments last night against black feminism?

I don't know what he said, I don't really like him so I don't pay attention to what he says. Do you mind giving a short summary please? You don't have to but that's the only way I can answer your question.