The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
this is the biggest lie you young feminist try to push.

1. tell me who is against quality?

2.i've asked you several times to give me examples of areas black women are being treated inferior to black men, you've had nothing.

ay yi yi....Here we go again.....

1. Feminism = equality....being against feminism = ??
2. Because you keep asking me for examples of BW being treated inferior to BM when I have never said that bw were treated inferior to black men (maybe I have? find the post so I can correct it if I did) but as far as I remember I've never said that, so idg why you keep asking me to provide examples.

I'll help you out, babe. I support feminism meaning I think people should be treated equally, that's it. When I judge people, I judge them equally. If I think a man should own a house, a car, and should have a good job, that means I think a woman should too. Get it now? So when men say they hate feminist to me they're saying they hate people that want women and men to be treated equally. That's why I don't understand why you guys are SO against feminists. I dunno though, maybe in the dictionary you're reading the words feminist and feminism mean something else but in the ones I read they mean people being treated equally.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

2. Because you keep asking me for examples of BW being treated inferior to BM when I have never said that bw were treated inferior to black men (maybe I have? find the post so I can correct it if I did) but as far as I remember I've never said that, so idg why you keep asking me to provide examples.

I'll help you out, babe. I support feminism meaning I think people should be treated equally, that's it. When I judge people, I judge them equally. If I think a man should own a house, a car, and should have a good job, that means I think a woman should too. Get it now? So when men say they hate feminist to me they're saying they hate people that want women and men to be treated equally. That's why I don't understand why you guys are SO against feminists. I dunno though, maybe in the dictionary you're reading the words feminist and feminism mean something else but in the ones I read they mean people being treated equally.
We support equality too...we don't support the underhanded shyt you're trying to pull.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
after re-listening to the convo, knowing her age. i respect her debating skills a lot, its hard to debate on the fly. she'd be a real asset to the race if BW weren't indoctrinating their girls at 12 yrs old.
N she seems genuine unlike the typical OLD, BITTER, BUTTHURT, DRY COOCH, ATTENTION WHORING Fembo scum like Kola Boof & some of the losers at lipstickalley.com

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1.) feminism is not equality, it is about female supremacy. stop trying to co-mingle the words to make it seem like anyone who opposes feminism opposes equality. why would black men oppose equality?

2.) you've always maintained you support feminism because you want women to be treated equal to men. i've always maintained you're already treated equal, if not BETTER than black men.

once again, why do you need feminism for everyone to be treated equal? who is stopping women from owning a house, a car, or a good job? NO ONE, but there are people trying to exclude BLACKS from obtaining those goals.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
N she seems genuine unlike the typical OLD, BITTER, BUTTHURT, DRY COOCH, ATTENTION WHORING Fembo scum like Kola Boof & some of the losers at lipstickalley.com

agreed. she was very passionate about it, that's the problem. older women like that kola boof manipulating younger women to get their own agendas across, its sick.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
idk what you're talking about, babe. esplain.
Fskz.gif

Ashley Banks

Daps
1.) feminism is not equality, it is about female supremacy. stop trying to co-mingle the words to make it seem like anyone who opposes feminism opposes equality. why would black men oppose equality?

2.) you've always maintained you support feminism because you want women to be treated equal to men. i've always maintained you're already treated equal, if not BETTER than black men.

once again, why do you need feminism for everyone to be treated equal? who is stopping women from owning a house, a car, or a good job? NO ONE, but there are people trying to exclude BLACKS from obtaining those goals.

Ok, guess you still don't get it. :patrice: idk what to tell you breh. I support people being treated equally, it doesnt mean people aren't being treated equally (in America), it means I support it. idk why it's so hard to understand but i tried. :manny:

:mindblown: ?? mad about what? I don't even know what you're talking about, how can I be mad? :dead:

That's why I asked you to explain what you were saying...

I swear yall are some lunatics. :mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
street harassment live n direct

so am i right in assuming this is a regional problem? i know dudes like that are all over, but there arent many dudes just loitering about like that out here. the only example i could even compare it to is going to venice beach, where's theres a bunch of nikkas trying to force their shytty mixtape on tourist.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok, guess you still don't get it. :patrice: idk what to tell you breh. I support people being treated equally, it doesnt mean people aren't being treated equally (in America), it means I support it. idk why it's so hard to understand but i tried. :manny:

i dont get it because you still havent explained why you need feminism to push for equality.

but now i see you're trying to move the goal post and make it a global campaign, instead of the issues plaguing the black community. so hey, :yeshrug:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
so am i right in assuming this is a regional problem? i know dudes like that are all over, but there arent many dudes just loitering about like that out here. the only example i could even compare it to is going to venice beach, where's theres a bunch of nikkas trying to force their shytty mixtape on tourist.

I have no clue. shyt is corney to me. I just decided to search street harassment on youtube to see what they have to say.

most of the videos so far have been all over the place. mostly young girls complaining about what young guys do. (grabbing ass, vulgar comments, etc)

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

Daps
i dont get it because you still havent explained why you need feminism to push for equality.

but now i see you're trying to move the goal post and make it a global campaign, instead of the issues plaguing the black community. so hey, :yeshrug:

:what: I'm not trying to move anything. It's always been a global campaign. I've been talking about the exact same thing in every single thread I've ever posted in about feminism. :deadrose: you guys always turn it into something else asking me to explain/give examples of things that I've never even said.

@ the bold......because there's nothing to explain. I support equality.....feminism = equality so I agree with it. I don't need feminism, I just agree with it. I would still support equality if the word feminism didn't exist. If there was a name for a person that supports equal rights for men, I'd call myself that too. and It wouldn't mean I needed whatever that is, it means I agree with/support it. I don't get why it's so hard to understand. This is unreal. :dead: