☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Making sexually suggestive comments to a woman and following her around or blocking her from moving away from you is street harassment
And thats called stalking and is already illegal. Enforce those laws

and since it happens to us we women get to decide and if you have a problem stop sexually harassing women and tell all your disgusting brethren to do the same for face the consequences.
1. no one I roll with does that
2. you can't lock dudes up for TALKING.

If they're doing something like the aforementioned thats already covered under existing laws.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That won't work, it won't get you pigs off the hook. Black women and others who deal with these men know it is a problem. A white woman just made it public and it's about time. Black men hate to be held accountable for the destructive environment they have caused and continue to cause in the community.

:heh: i've never verbally harassed anyone in my life. i doubt black men on internet forums are the same nikkas loitering the streets.

the best way to end these problems is working towards ending poverty, but black women seem to enjoy black men being at the bottom economically. even when a nikka crawls his way out the gutter to make it, yall jump out the woodwork to find ways to leech his money

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Making sexually suggestive comments to a woman and following her around or blocking her from moving away from you is street harassment and since it happens to us we women get to decide and if you have a problem stop sexually harassing women and tell all your disgusting brethren to do the same for face the consequences.
Call the fcking police.

that is beyond just verbal harassment.

ne ways how do you feel about what this fembo is saying on the subject.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
you picked both, actually

and im trynna figure out what your username would have been if jay-z hauled off and knocked solange out. i bet anything it wouldn't be "solangeblackeye" with a pic making fun of it :mjpls:

Can you really not read? I said twice he would have been allowed to hit her back. Once again you are off topic.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
good god, there should laws against priming young girls like that. the fukk does a 12 yr old know about gender equality :heh:

I just that everyone should be treated equally and a person that agreed with that was called a feminist. :krs:

when I saw how much men were against women having equal rights, it was really shocking.

ikr, so funny

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Call the fcking police.

that is beyond just verbal harassment.

ne ways how do you feel about hat this fembo is saying on the subject.

I think that is extreme, I have no issue with people being pleasant which is what saying hello and how are you is. That is why I do not affiliate myself with any movements or groups. I am speaking my opinion on my experiences.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just that everyone should be treated equally and a person that agreed with that was called a feminist. :krs:

when I saw how much men were against women having equal rights, it was really shocking.

this is the biggest lie you young feminist try to push. tell me who is against equality? i've asked you several times to give me examples of areas black women are being treated inferior to black men, you've had nothing.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its crazy how MOST black women will tell you they're better than black men. they're getting better jobs, they're more educated, you're smarter than us.

then some how, i mean really dont get it -- y'all still have the nerve to turn around and say you're not being treated equal to black men.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute:god damn Tariq killed black feminist last night

:jawalrus:I am now taking part in ignoring suspected black feminist

reading some of the discussions on twitter made me realize this isn't about right or wrong. they're not trying to have real dialogue. the extremist have made up their minds on how they're going to survive white supremacy.