The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
full time

um ok :confused: so you're not gonna tell me what he said so I can answer your question?

You don't like him because he doesn't agree with your views.

That's basically it, none of yall won't debate him though just, you know what he's about you don't don't care to listen, you lack the intelligence to debate, you're one of those feminist that stand for nothing but black womanhood but want others to do the hard work.

You just side with female privilege that's really it. You probably hate girlwriteswhat too. Lots of woman are like that.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Why are you in this thread again? :wtf:

I'm responding to posts people make in this thread.

So why call yourself a feminist and align yourself with such a group if you don't care what other women are doing especially if you don't agree with it?

I don't have to agree with what all feminists say in order to be one. I know a lot of feminists hate men, I don't. A lot of non black feminists are racists (some black ones are too), I'm not. A lot of feminists are just angry in general, I'm not. But that doesn't mean I can't support what feminism actually means which equality.

You don't like him because he doesn't agree with your views.

That's basically it, none of yall won't debate him though just, you know what he's about you don't don't care to listen, you lack the intelligence to debate, you're one of those feminist that stand for nothing but black womanhood but want others to do the hard work.

You just side with female privilege that's really it. You probably hate girlwriteswhat too. Lots of woman are like that.

So he doesn't think people should be treated equally? Then I guess I was right for not liking him. :leon:

The rest isn't true.

& I don't know who girlwriteswhat is.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Her Dad is a Sex Offender. :gladbron::ohhh::krs::ooh::mjlol::dead:

42602211G5888.jpg

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/CA42602211G5888/Bakari-Chavanu.html

Offense or Statute
Offense/Statute:
ATTEMPTED HARMFUL MATTER
Offense/Statute:
ATTEMPTED LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH A CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE
UN-fukkING-BELIEVABLE :timmyimout:

Ashley Banks

Daps
Men of the coli please ignore and avoid this black feminist @Sunshine.

? what did I do? I have no problems with black men. @marcuz is my boo. I've never shytted on yall, shyt I even caped for black men when that racist troll what trying to shyt you on guys and I got called elle drivers lesbian lover. smh. I guess I'll never do that again. :smh:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
? what did I do? I have no problems with black men. @marcuz is my boo. I've never shytted on yall, shyt I even caped for black men when that racist troll what trying to shyt you on guys and I got called elle drivers lesbian lover. smh. I guess I'll never do that again. :smh:

See how quick you were to say that. It's that easy to turn off.

Ashley Banks

Daps
See how quick you were to say that. It's that easy to turn off.

yeah because yall don't even appreciate it. I don't expect yall to thank me for it or even acknowledge it but you could at least not shyt on me. but i guess that's asking for too much. I guess I should just defend you guys and go back and forth with trolls when they shyt on yall and just be fine with yall shytting on me. :smh:

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: I'm not trying to move anything. It's always been a global campaign. I've been talking about the exact same thing in every single thread I've ever posted in about feminism. :deadrose: you guys always turn it into something else asking me to explain/give examples of things that I've never even said.

@ the bold......because there's nothing to explain. I support equality.....feminism = equality so I agree with it. I don't need feminism, I just agree with it. I would still support equality if the word feminism didn't exist. If there was a name for a person that supports equal rights for men, I'd call myself that too. and It wouldn't mean I needed whatever that is, it means I agree with/support it. I don't get why it's so hard to understand. This is unreal. :dead:

Sweetheart, feminism is less about equality and more about anger, resentment and punishment towards men.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I'm responding to posts people make in this thread.

I don't have to agree with what all feminists say in order to be one. I know a lot of feminists hate men, I don't. A lot of non black feminists are racists (some black ones are too), I'm not. A lot of feminists are just angry in general, I'm not. But that doesn't mean I can't support what feminism actually means which equality.

So he doesn't think people should be treated equally? Then I guess I was right for not liking him. :leon:

The rest isn't true.

& I don't know who girlwriteswhat is.

If you're on the net especially message boards you know who and what I talk about. The same Stories hit all message boards daily.

Just say you don't care and keep it moving.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
yeah because yall don't even appreciate it. I don't expect yall to thank me for it or even acknowledge it but you could at least not shyt on me. but i guess that's asking for too much. I guess I should just defend you guys and go back and forth with trolls when they shyt on yall and just be fine with yall shytting on me. :smh:

As a black feminist what do you do? Whats your main purpose?

Ashley Banks

Daps
Sweetheart, feminism is less about equality and more about anger, resentment and punishment towards men.

For me it's all about equality. That's why I said I usually don't care about what other feminists are doing.

If you're on the net especially message boards you know who and what I talk about. The same Stories hit all message boards daily.

Just say you don't care and keep it moving.

i honestly don't know who that person is....but ok.

As a black feminist what do you do? Whats your main purpose?

that's the thing I don't do anything. I just agree or disagree. that's why I don't understand why yall have such a problem with me being a feminist. I'm not trying to change anyone's opinions. I keep my opinions to myself, unless someone asks or the topic comes up. I don't randomly jump on people or think men should be arrested for catcalling or anything like that. Yet im such a terrible person for doing nothing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

http://site.afterbuzztv.com/shows/tariq-nasheed-interview-afterbuzz-tvs-spotlight-on/

Podcast: Play in new window | Download

AFTERBUZZ TV — AfterBuzz TV’s Spotlight On edition, is a long form interview series featuring Actors and TV personalities discussing their roles and shows as well as their thoughts, passions and journeys. In this episode host Michelle Renee interviews Tariq Nasheed.

Tariq’s bio: Tariq Nasheed is a author, documentary film producer, media personality, satirist, Internet radio host, relationship expert, and social commentator, focusing on the psychology of dating and African-American social history.

Nasheed’s books on dating and finding women include The Mack Within, The Elite Way, and The Art of Mackin, which has been called “something of a classic.” Nasheed has also authored two advice books for female readers: Play or Be Played: What Every Female Should Know About Men, Dating, and Relationships and The Art of Gold Digging.

His television appearances include The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Night with Conan O’Brien, MTV’s Made, Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School, and the Current TV series Joe Gets.

He has been quoted on a wide array of issues, including race relations, intimate relationships and infidelity, and U.S. politics and campaign finance. Nasheed has also been a regular speaker on college campuses on the topics of sex and relationships.

Nasheed produced the 2011 documentary film Hidden Colors, on the history of African and aboriginal peoples. The film had a limited theatrical release around the United States before being made available on DVD. Nasheed’s follow-up film and DVD, Hidden Colors 2: The Triumph of Melanin, was released in 2012. Recently, Mayor Byron W. Brown of Buffalo New York made a proclamation that declared November 1st 2013, Tariq Nasheed day in the city of Buffalo.

Follow us on http://www.Twitter.com/AfterBuzzTV
“Like” Us on http://www.Facebook.com/AfterBuzzTV

For more of your post-game wrap up shows for your favorite TV shows, visit http://www.AfterBuzzTV.com

:mjpls: :sas2: