The Tariq Nasheed Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don't need to be arrested, but hitting them where it hurts in the pockets and having them take a class on being a decent human being to women might make them think twice. If a man can't respect women, I really don't care about them if they get arrested or not.

so pick one, do you want them to be arrested or not :heh:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
I was the caller Muffy and all Tariq did was talk in circles. He did not even acknowledge there was a problem, but wants to get mad when some women say there is one and think of a way to solve it. There was no reason to bring up women going to jail, because women are not the ones bothering other females on the street all day. It was just a little straw man tactic because he didn't know what else to say.

he acknowledged that it was a problem many times and that he has no problems with black women expressing their realities. he doesnt like Holly Kearl's underlying agenda b/c it will target & incarcerate black men.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fixed*

& why not? What's wrong with shaming people that harass people on the street? They should be discouraged from doing it not protected.

I don't think they (men or women) should be arrested for it but a hashtag movement doesn't sound too bad.

at what age did you begin to identify as feminist?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They don't need to be arrested, but hitting them where it hurts in the pockets
False. And Tariq called you out on this dumb shyt.

A fine is a pathway to jail if not paid.

This law would be the biggest attack on the 1st amendment in the history of this country.

Think again.

Whats stopping me from having the cops come onto you and say I didn't like how you spoke to me?

and having them take a class on being a decent human being to women might make them think twice.

Or you could just...go away? :heh:

I still don't see why this has to be a court mandated order...which is what it is.

If a man can't respect women, I really don't care about them if they get arrested or not.
Who determines what verbal respect is if its not a threat?

You just said you didn't want dudes to get arrested for talking. Be fukking consistent.

If I cat call, should I go to jail?

Half the country is men and not all of them will fukk with you.

There are a lot of dudes who lack home training, but the most you can do is to create campaigns that create social pressure...you can't arrest dudes for ARBITRARILY being rude.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
False. And Tariq called you out on this dumb shyt.

A fine is a pathway to jail if not paid.

This law would be the biggest attack on the 1st amendment in the history of this country.

Think again.

Whats stopping me from having the cops come onto you and say I didn't like how you spoke to me?

Or you could just...go away? :heh:

I still don't see why this has to be a court mandated order...which is what it is.

Who determines what verbal respect is if its not a threat?

You just said you didn't want dudes to get arrested for talking. Be fukking consistent.

If I cat call, should I go to jail?

Half the country is men and not all of them will fukk with you.

There are a lot of dudes who lack home training, but the most you can do is to create campaigns that create social pressure...you can't arrest dudes for ARBITRARILY being rude.

Did she really say that making some nikkas take a class will help stop street harassment?
Ray-Liotta-Laughing-In-Goodfellas-Gif.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Listen up @JayZsBlackEye

I will support ANY initiative to curtail PHYSICAL violence against ANYONE on the streets.

When it comes to verbal "harassment" I will support ANY initiative that supports SOCIAL PRESSURE, PUBLIC AWARENESS, and CREATIVE ADVERTISING to make it uncomfortable to harass women verbally.

HOWEVER

The VERY F*CKING MOMENT you pursue LEGAL PROTECTION FROM what WILL be deemed as subjectively insulting or rude SPEECH, I will do EVERYTHING in my CITIZEN DERIVED POWER to SHUT. YOU. ALL. THE F*CK DOWN.

ALL OF YOU.

Women need to LEARN THEIR EXISTING rights under the law and pursue further enforcement of those laws.

DO NOT seek to criminalize individuals for imprudent speech that is not a direct threat or immediate declaration of violence or danger.