Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I disagree. Ados at it's root was MAGA like hatred of other Blacks before Tariq even joined

c00ns is a better suited word for many of Tariq and Yvette followers.

We know for a fact both own MAGA hats. One just likes to put it on puppets and snapchat filters and the other was rocking the fukk outta it in her vidcast which @Killmonger captured.
:picard::picard: Da fuk happened to you?? This is the most dramatic turn that I have seen on here in real time.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:picard::picard: Da fuk happened to you?? This is the most dramatic turn that I have seen on here in real time.
I hate ados. Is a white supremacist front controlled by MAGA and Russia

Still the same person. Nothing change. Still pro Black. Pan African. Real nikka.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: explain? Tell us about the 1 or 2 people out of several millions that you have stereotyped because you are an idiot. Talk?
and the fact that you characterize everyone on ADOS as "maga supporters" and "race traitors or divisionaries" is not doing the same type of stereotype?? :comeon:
obviously he can't speak for or on everyone's experiences.
:comeon:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
and the fact that you characterize everyone on ADOS as "maga supporters" and "race traitors or divisionaries" is not doing the same type of stereotype?? :comeon:
Yeah, but idgaf. That's the difference. I know what I am doing. They have no clue.

I know every nikka claiming ados ain't a clown just like I know what the real reason isn't clownish. But I know Ados ain't about shyt. I know its just another token of white supremacy.

I know their topics and their passions and it's anti Black.

I am 100% for reparations and Black pride. I am pro Black. That's the root of what I believe. I know these nikkas just Trump wannabes.

Look at the threads that these c00ns love. Usually anti Caribbean or African. Usually c00nish af. Usually ICE related.

Threads they should take action like the KKK just said they did the Atlanta murders. Not a peep about ados. Trump do some bullshyt to Black ppl, not a peep from ados. Mitch McConnell like fukk reparations...not a peep from ados.

African c00n plays black character. Ados nikka! Carribeans c00n says some shyt about maga, ados nikka! Ados is just a c00n group. It ain't about shyt. Data my fukkin ass

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, but idgaf. That's the difference. I know what I am doing. They have no clue.

I know every nikka claiming ados ain't a clown just like I know what the real reason isn't clownish. But I know Ados ain't about shyt. I know its just another token of white supremacy.

I am 100% for reparations and Black pride. I am pro Black. That's the root of what I believe. I know these nikkas just Trump wannabes.

Look at the threads that these c00ns love. Usually anti Caribbean or African. Usually c00nish af. Usually ICE related.

Threads they should take action like the KKK just said they did the Atlanta murders. Not a peep about ados. Trump do some bullshyt to Black ppl, not a peep from ados. Mitch McConnell like fukk reparations...not a peep from ados.

African c00n plays black character. Ados nikka! Carribeans c00n says some shyt about maga, ados nikka! Ados is just a c00n group. It ain't about shyt. Data my fukkin ass
You are a supporter of Biafra. Go take your meds, clown.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You were one of the few posters on here, that had my back consistently when I first started posting and didn't go with the status quo or bandwagon mentality. Never forgot that. So, I'm kind of torn bc there are parts of the movement and representatives that I align with. But I can say that I respect your opinion, your right to feel how you feel although I disagree with some of your statements . It's still respect and I'm not going to let this issue be another source of contention or division for posters that I liked before all this reached the point where it is (even if we had negative exchanges for whatever reason in the past). As long as you stay true to yourself. I don't have anything disparaging to say back about you.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Yes he did, he used to go all out on c00ns regardless of the their lineage, but you cannot deny that since ados took off he now cherry picks immigrant c00ns. That’s why lately the majority of his post mention “Nigerian” or “ados”.
People just mad that they arent flying under the radar and being called out on their c00ning. People love to join in shyttin on ADOS c00ns, when we do it to their people its a problem.