The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
Tariq is a wave hopper. whatever happened to his Haitian revolution documentaries and black unity? Now that he sees ADOS is catching on he OD.

Yea elle u right.

He good at exposing bedwenches etc. This right here not his wave to me.

That girl was ados regardless of her political situation.

His whole all c00ns are black immigranf thing is just foolish.

They need to keep the focus on reparations not this stuff

Daps
It’s just misery merchants, race hustlers, c00ns, bucks and wenches all motivated by self-interest and often white approval, and/or trying to get you to resent other black people.

:francis:

all I do these days is deal with people on a case by case basis, and assess them based on their intentions and ideals.
At the bolded part - Preach! I deal with people (regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion etc) on an individual basis.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:scust: at all these “black” immigrants who want to leech off of our struggle only to turn around and shyt on us when Zaddy slides them a biscuit.
She was born in the us to ADOS mom. The coli told me Nipsey was ADOS because of his Mom... It seems that this flip flops from person to person. When you don't like them they are an immigrant, when you do they can qualify with one parent :hula:

:laff:

Where did she immigrate from?

:umad:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
At the lowkey defense of the Trump supporter in this thread. I keep telling y'all don't fall for the act on here, there are more immigrant Trump supportes with than AA Trump supporters. The ADOS = MAGA talk is all projection.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
At the lowkey defense of the Trump supporter in this thread. I keep telling y'all don't fall for the act on here, there are more immigrant Trump supportes with than AA Trump supporters. The ADOS = MAGA talk is all projection.

You got statistical proof or you just dreamed that up :rudy:

Immigrants for the most part cannot vote, so their opinion doesnt count..Ados supporting Trump is something bizarre, but to each his own. Free country right?

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s a fact.

And any of these nikkas you see with them fake ass ados flags in their profile brought it here.

The main talk has now gone from reparations to diaspora wars when that was never the point of ADOS.
Exactly,
That is were the attention should be. ADOS should be focus on what policies are best for us. Not these unproductive diaspora wars.