The Tariq Nasheed Thread

truth2you

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: explain? Tell us about the 1 or 2 people out of several millions that you have stereotyped because you are an idiot. Talk?
Keep bullshytting, but it aint helping the situation

you should be going at your own who do the shyt, but instead you want to act like we are just making up shyt. Like I said, you are hurting your own in the long run, not me

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I disagree. Ados at it's root was MAGA like hatred of other Blacks before Tariq even joined
You should be ashamed of yourself for being such a liar

You was in the thread on Yvette, and Tone, before this MAGA shyt Talib Kweli started saying, and you know they never were down with it. They were the first to say trump was gonna hurt blacks with his tax plan, so how are they supporting him? And they never said anything disrespectful about immigrants of any race, just how shyt is. You're mad because someone is telling the truth, and you want it to stay incognito.

You are a low down dog, and you are half ADOS? You are a complete joke. You find any reason to go at ADOS, but find any reason to defend west Africans. I remember I made a post on some guy in a grapevine video, and I just said "the nigerian guy thinks old" or something like that, and you replied to me about ADOS not having anything to pass down or some shyt. that showed me you are a weak nikka. Who gets mad about something that doesn't concern them? Then you said some shyt about people who sold slaves in West Africa being killed as soon as they hit the land by spirits of the ancestors. nikka please! You live in lala land.

I ignore your dumb ass post because you just keep bullshytting, but you coming at me for telling the truth as I've seen it? Go suck a dogs dig, bytch!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Keep bullshytting, but it aint helping the situation

you should be going at your own who do the shyt, but instead you want to act like we are just making up shyt. Like I said, you are hurting your own in the long run, not me
c00nery and buffoonery knows no boundaries like your daddy Jessie Lee Peterson

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I listened to Tariq’s latest YouTube show last night and he brought up the exchange between himself and the woman from Twitter..

Seems like he covered himself with that exchange by saying that she being half Foundational Black American doesn’t necessarily make her a Foundational Black American. To him, she has a dual alliance having an immigrant parent, thus nullifying her claim as FBA.

He also said that Black people who come from parents who are both FBA/ADOS should look at things like the mafia. To be a made man in the mafia, one have to be full blooded Italian whose ancestry could be traced back to Italy. One could be Irish and be in the Italian mafia, but could never be “made”. He feels the same for Black people who are not fully a FBA/ADOS.. half FBAs/ADOS and non-FBA/ADOS can never be made!

I thought that was an interesting perspective he made regarding his Twitter exchange..

Oh yeah, to the a$$hole who negged me, I never said that I agreed with him! I don’t get involved in his beefs nor exchanges. I said that he covered himself which meant that it was his retort to her claiming that she isn’t an anchor baby and she is ADOS!

So, I will hold the neg and you gonna hold an ignore! *goes to put said a$$hole on permanent ignore*
So,
By his logic we have to question him. His wife is half white. Were does her loyalty lies? Therefore we have to question his loyalty. Now, I understand this is stupid, but this is the logic Tariq is kicking.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So,
By his logic we have to question him. His wife is half white. Were does her loyalty lies? Therefore we have to question his loyalty. Now, I understand this is stupid, but this is the logic Tariq is kicking.

I can’t speak for his wife, but my guess is that her loyalty is with her husband and kids first! She may be biracial with a white mother, but that doesn’t make her mother a white supremacist. However, the mother is a benefactor of white privilege, so long as she isn’t with her “Black” daughter and grandchildren, then the game changes a lil bit...

Also, in this country, Tariq’s wife is considered Black. We don’t have the same color stratification structures like Brazil or South Africa. If we still had legal Jim Crow Laws, she would be in the back of the bus along with the rest of the “colored” folks..

Seems like people simply take issue with people criticizing their particular group. I get it..

Lastly, many ADOS has some level of admixture in their blood, so the same query could be posed to many ADOS individuals.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can’t speak for his wife, but my guess is that her loyalty is with her husband and kids first! She may be biracial with a white mother, but that doesn’t make her mother a white supremacist. However, the mother is a benefactor of white privilege, so long as she isn’t with her “Black” daughter and grandchildren, then the game changes a lil bit...

Also, in this country, Tariq’s wife is considered Black. We don’t have the same color stratification structures like Brazil or South Africa. If we still had legal Jim Crow Laws, she would be in the back of the bus along with the rest of the “colored” folks..

Seems like people simply take issue with people criticizing their particular group. I get it..

Lastly, many ADOS has some level of admixture in their blood, so the same query could be posed to many ADOS individuals.
I think you missed my point. I wasn’t saying she isn’t Black. My last sentence I stated “ I know this is stupid”. This is what i’m Saying. Tariq questioning If someone is ADOS if one of their parents are Black immigrant is hypocritical, considering his wife is half white. I consider his wife and the woman he called an anchor baby ADOS.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
This is dude has become intolerable to me and why I say that he's turned into a troll. Instead of admitting that he's wrong he just doubles down and comes up with more bullshyt to try and get over. It's sucker shyt.

So you have to be full blooded ados to be down with the team but you don't even have to be full black? His kids are mixed with white. If a black person who was born and raised in America with 1 ados parent and 1 black non ados parent cant qualify for ados due to their non ados ancestry, then neither can his wife or kids. White people definitely aren't ados. Again, judgin by the standard that you just attributed to him, his own wife and kids wouldn't qualify as "made" ados. Dude's not even thinking this dumb shyt through.

He just freestyles sometimes. He's failing to imitate Yvette Carnell & Antonio Moore terribly.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think you missed my point. I wasn’t saying she isn’t Black. My last sentence I stated “ I know this is stupid”. This is what i’m Saying. Tariq questioning If someone is ADOS if one of their parents are Black immigrant is hypocritical, considering his wife is half white. I consider his wife and the woman he called an anchor baby ADOS.

I understood your point, but if your point is whether she would be considered ADOS due to her mother being white, then my answer is that it is arbitrary..

I believe that Tariq considers his wife to be ADOS slash Foundational Black American. None of her parents are immigrants. Both her parents were born in the States. The woman Tariq was debating with claimed two different countries. This is why he questioned her loyalty..

It simply comes down to Tariq taking issue with some non-ADOS Blacks disparaging ADOS as well as those who are half non-ADOS half ADOS straddling the fence and only claim ADOS when convenient, but really claim whatever could try of origin their immigrant parent is from first.

Maybe someone who is from an immigrant background can set the record straight and share how does their people really feel about ADOS Blacks?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
He just freestyles sometimes.
Which wouldn't be bad if he was willing to concede and admit when wrong.

I believe that Tariq considers his wife to be ADOS slash Foundational Black American. None of her parents are immigrants. Both her parents were born in the States. The woman Tariq was debating with claimed two different countries. This is why he questioned her loyalty..
This makes no sense because his wife's mother is not a descendant of slaves. She's American, but not ados therefore his wife can't be ados. Therefore his kids aren't ados according to his own "logic". This is the problem when you're a troll instead of someone who stands on principle. He's willing to say whatever to support his agenda and that inevitably leads to contradictions and hypocrisy.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You should be ashamed of yourself for being such a liar

You was in the thread on Yvette, and Tone, before this MAGA shyt Talib Kweli started saying, and you know they never were down with it. They were the first to say trump was gonna hurt blacks with his tax plan, so how are they supporting him? And they never said anything disrespectful about immigrants of any race, just how shyt is. You're mad because someone is telling the truth, and you want it to stay incognito.

You are a low down dog, and you are half ADOS? You are a complete joke. You find any reason to go at ADOS, but find any reason to defend west Africans. I remember I made a post on some guy in a grapevine video, and I just said "the nigerian guy thinks old" or something like that, and you replied to me about ADOS not having anything to pass down or some shyt. that showed me you are a weak nikka. Who gets mad about something that doesn't concern them? Then you said some shyt about people who sold slaves in West Africa being killed as soon as they hit the land by spirits of the ancestors. nikka please! You live in lala land.

I ignore your dumb ass post because you just keep bullshytting, but you coming at me for telling the truth as I've seen it? Go suck a dogs dig, bytch!
This tap dancing c00n went full c00n. Went and got his MAGA hat to type this bullshyt. He even wrote "low down dog". I am surprise ol' sambo didn't call me a motherfukker with a hard "cker" like a wannabe cac.

N0b_aF.gif

HeavyBoilingAfricancivet-max-1mb.gif

Keep on dancin' for them gud white folk you buckdancing c00n.

giphy.gif

Real talk tho, is your mother trash? How else did she give birth to a bytch nikka like you. I mean, you a full grown bytch nikka. No spine. Tap dancing harder than Jay Rock for zaddy. Probably selling the bussy.

BoringSpitefulGalapagosmockingbird-small.gif

Really tho, how much of a bytch nikka are you? How did your mother approve of this? Look at you my nikka. You a whole hoe.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
This tap dancing c00n went full c00n. Went and got his MAGA hat to type this bullshyt. He even wrote "low down dog". I am surprise ol' sambo didn't call me a motherfukker with a hard "cker" like a wannabe cac.

N0b_aF.gif

HeavyBoilingAfricancivet-max-1mb.gif

Keep on dancin' for them gud white folk you buckdancing c00n.

giphy.gif
nikka you stuck in the 80's, can't call me a c00n for calling out yo wack ass for being a Black American hater. You thought you was slick with it, but I peeped your bytch moves. I let you live, but today I felt like putting my foot in ya ass, but I'm cool now

You can go back to being a bytch who has spirits in Nigeria killing ancestors of slave sellers:mjlol:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
He's says some dumb shyt occasionally, but he....

just made that dodge ball assault story go viral, which caused that 10 year old's assault charge to get dropped.

exposes all the bed wenches and African/Caribbean immigrants in politics and media who undermine black society.
full
15ciyo7.jpg

helped popularize the reparations/ tangibles movement.

has the democrats shook.

is one of the few "mainstream" black men who speak against feminism and anti-harlem behavior.:dame:

produced Hidden Colors and 1804.

just got banned from the U.K.:wow:

Now let's see what the Tariq haters have to say.:sas1::mjgrin: