The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
One thing I can say about Tariq is that he doesn't get his foot up off the gas when it comes to c00ning and racist, he calls out the c00ns and the white supremacist with the quickness
Yep, it's why damn near every group, besides hetero Black males and females, hates him. Whether Black American c00ns to Black Immigrant c00ns, Black American bedwenches to Black Immigrant bedwenches, white supremacists to wannabe white supremacists, feminists to Black feminists and the whole LGMcBLT community. It's hilarious.:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I listened to Tariq’s latest YouTube show last night and he brought up the exchange between himself and the woman from Twitter..

Seems like he covered himself with that exchange by saying that she being half Foundational Black American doesn’t necessarily make her a Foundational Black American. To him, she has a dual alliance having an immigrant parent, thus nullifying her claim as FBA.

He also said that Black people who come from parents who are both FBA/ADOS should look at things like the mafia. To be a made man in the mafia, one have to be full blooded Italian whose ancestry could be traced back to Italy. One could be Irish and be in the Italian mafia, but could never be “made”. He feels the same for Black people who are not fully a FBA/ADOS.. half FBAs/ADOS and non-FBA/ADOS can never be made!

I thought that was an interesting perspective he made regarding his Twitter exchange..

Oh yeah, to the a$$hole who negged me, I never said that I agreed with him! I don’t get involved in his beefs nor exchanges. I said that he covered himself which meant that it was his retort to her claiming that she isn’t an anchor baby and she is ADOS!

So, I will hold the neg and you gonna hold an ignore! *goes to put said a$$hole on permanent ignore*

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I listened to Tariq’s latest YouTube show last night and he brought up the exchange between himself and the woman from Twitter..

Seems like he covered himself with that exchange by saying that she being half Foundational Black American doesn’t necessarily make her a Foundational Black American. To him, she has a dual alliance having an immigrant parent, thus nullifying her claim as FBA.

He also said that Black people who come from parents who are both FBA/ADOS should look at things like the mafia. To be a made man in the mafia, one have to be full blooded Italian whose ancestry could be traced back to Italy. One could be Irish and be in the Italian mafia, but could never be “made”. He feels the same for Black people who are not fully a FBA/ADOS.. half FBAs/ADOS and non-FBA/ADOS can never be made!

I thought that was an interesting perspective he made regarding his Twitter exchange..

Oh yeah, to the a$$hole who negged me, I never said that I agreed with him! I don’t get involved in his beefs nor exchanges. I said that he covered himself which meant that it was his retort to her claiming that she isn’t an anchor baby and she is ADOS!

So, I will hold the neg and you gonna hold an ignore! *goes to put said a$$hole on permanent ignore*
This is dude has become intolerable to me and why I say that he's turned into a troll. Instead of admitting that he's wrong he just doubles down and comes up with more bullshyt to try and get over. It's sucker shyt.

So you have to be full blooded ados to be down with the team but you don't even have to be full black? His kids are mixed with white. If a black person who was born and raised in America with 1 ados parent and 1 black non ados parent cant qualify for ados due to their non ados ancestry, then neither can his wife or kids. White people definitely aren't ados. Again, judgin by the standard that you just attributed to him, his own wife and kids wouldn't qualify as "made" ados. Dude's not even thinking this dumb shyt through.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, KingFace really c00ned himself to notoriety. :dead:

He’s Queenzflip’s boy. Started on his “platform” playing the ex-pimp, relationship guru angle. That fell through, and ever since he been on the MAGA train. He’s kinda like Tariq’s Alt-Right doppelgänger, without the mouthpiece. :ehh:

He was also just aired out for lying about having multiple homes, turning down deals, not taking care of his kid, and owing millions of dollars.

This a hustle before anything else. :heh:
He also called the police on King Earner after challenging him to a fight, when King Earner pulled his card and actually drove to his neighborhood. Dude is a clown begging for money and views

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is dude has become intolerable to me and why I say that he's turned into a troll. Instead of admitting that he's wrong he just doubles down and comes up with more bullshyt to try and get over. It's sucker shyt.

So you have to be full blooded ados to be down with the team but you don't even have to be full black? His kids are mixed with white. If a black person who was born and raised in America with 1 ados parent and 1 black non ados parent cant qualify for ados due to their non ados ancestry, then neither can his wife or kids. White people definitely aren't ados. Again, judgin by the standard that you just attributed to him, his own wife and kids wouldn't qualify as ados. Dude's not even thinking this dumb shyt through.

I personally felt that he was wrong for calling that woman an anchor baby without sufficient proof. I also don’t care about the “made” reference, but that was HIS position..

Here is the thing..

We don’t have to agree with Tariq on every position regarding politics, race relations, etc. But, what we can’t do is use our differences in opinion to discredit his accomplishments and attempt towards Black empowerment!

As far as I am concerned, his heart is in the right place, even though his approach towards empowering Black people needs to change a lil bit.

He has a tendency to talk down to his audience and make accusations of their character and intelligence. I don’t take it as him being deliberately malicious, but more like him applying tough love which is an antiquated approach.

I certainly don’t want him to be soft with his delivery. I respect the chin up chest out approach, especially towards suspected racist non-Blacks, but referring to some Black people as the c-word, b-d b-ks & b-d w-hs need stop!

Other than that, I am looking forward to seeing and supporting his HC5 movie..

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At the lowkey defense of the Trump supporter in this thread. I keep telling y'all don't fall for the act on here, there are more immigrant Trump supportes with than AA Trump supporters. The ADOS = MAGA talk is all projection.

That's been prevalent all week. Cape for Cynthia Ervio. Cape for Ana Kasparian, even though the shyt they said was ridiculous.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I personally felt that he was wrong for calling that woman an anchor baby without sufficient proof. I also don’t care about the “made” reference, but that was HIS position..

Here is the thing..

We don’t have to agree with Tariq on every position regarding politics, race relations, etc. But, what we can’t do is use our differences in opinion to discredit his accomplishments and attempt towards Black empowerment!

As far as I am concerned, his heart is in the right place, even though his approach towards empowering Black people needs to change a lil bit.

He has a tendency to talk down to his audience and make accusations of their character and intelligence. I don’t take it as him being deliberately malicious, but more like him applying tough love which is an antiquated approach.

I certainly don’t want him to be soft with his delivery. I respect the chin up chest out approach, especially towards suspected racist non-Blacks, but referring to some Black people as the c-word, b-d b-ks & b-d w-hs need stop!

Other than that, I am looking forward to seeing and supporting his HC5 movie..
I've always had respect for his accomplishments and how he has spoken truth to power. Let's not pretend that his accomplishments benefit anyone but himself and the people working with him though. He's certainly not above criticism nor is he above having his motives questioned. I'm pretty sure that I wasn't listening before you and I'm telling that this switch recently to this tribalism focused theme/agenda is suspect as fukk.

If you want to support him then cool, I won't tell you not to. Just keep your eyes open and don't be scared to question dude.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've always had respect for his accomplishments and how he has spoken truth to power. Let's not pretend that his accomplishments benefit anyone but himself and the people working with him though. He's certainly not above criticism nor is he above having his motives questioned. I'm pretty sure that I wasn't listening before you and I'm telling that this switch recently to this tribalism focused theme/agenda is suspect as fukk.

If you want to support him then cool, I won't tell you not to. Just keep your eyes open and don't be scared to question dude.

You are well within your right to question his motives. But, I have to respectfully disagree with you regarding him being self serving. Tariq has shared his resources to other melaninated people. He paid for Dr. Cress Welsings’s funeral. He has donated money to Afrocentric schools. He helped Tamir Rice’s family. He employs Blsck people, ADOS an non-ADOS Blsck people to do his films. He has done a lot for Black people, moreso than many people.

For people to expect him to do his work and not make a living is very unfair. I remember a long time ago when he was doing his lectures, he made a very valid point. He was saying that when he goes around the country to do his lectures, the HBCUs would try to low ball him on his fees, but would give up the bag to certain popular rappers at the time. To me, that was a good point. The PWIs broke bread, but the Black institutions wanted a hook up.

He is an entrepreneur, but also a philanthropist in his own right. He may not have the academic training as some of his friends within the conscious community, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t intelligent. Plus, who else goes after white supremacists as hard as him?

He don’t have to do what he is doing. He could have stayed with Macklessons and made a killing off of the relationship circuit, if he was truly self serving.

Like I said, I don’t agree with everything he says, but I do like his spirit. I seen him evolve from his younger days til now.

In all, you are right, he isn’t above reproach, but the same goes towards any of us or the people he challenges. If you can’t rock with him, then you can’t rock with him. There are people out there whose views and ideologies mirrors your own..

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You are well within your right to question his motives. But, I have to respectfully disagree with you regarding him being self serving. Tariq has shared his resources to other melaninated people. He paid for Dr. Cress Welsings’s funeral. He has donated money to Afrocentric schools. He helped Tamir Rice’s family. He employs Blsck people, ADOS an non-ADOS Blsck people to do his films. He has done a lot for Black people, moreso than many people.

For people to expect him to do his work and not make a living is very unfair. I remember a long time ago when he was doing his lectures, he made a very valid point. He was saying that when he goes around the country to do his lectures, the HBCUs would try to low ball him on his fees, but would give up the bag to certain popular rappers at the time. To me, that was a good point. The PWIs broke bread, but the Black institutions wanted a hook up.

He is an entrepreneur, but also a philanthropist in his own right. He may not have the academic training as some of his friends within the conscious community, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t intelligent. Plus, who else goes after white supremacists as hard as him?

He don’t have to do what he is doing. He could have stayed with Macklessons and made a killing off of the relationship circuit, if he was truly self serving.

Like I said, I don’t agree with everything he says, but I do like his spirit. I seen him evolve from his younger days til now.

In all, you are right, he isn’t above reproach, but the same goes towards any of us or the people he challenges. If you can’t rock with him, then you can’t rock with him. There are people out there whose views and ideologies mirrors your own..
Nothing you said in this fan letter constitutes "doing something for black people". That doesn't mean that I don't respect the things you talked about but you put extras on it and take it too far when you say "he's done a lot for black people". Paying for people's funerals, donating to schools, etc. are good gestures and all that, but you're talking about a guy who's constantly collecting donation money from the public. Do you know how much money he's collecting vs what he donates charitably? I don't either but what I do know is that he's making a profit. I don't begrudge him that but you're overdoing the praise.

This is all besides my point here anyway. I didn't quote you to try and convince you to stop being a fan. I quoted you because there was a bunch of contradictory nonsense in the takes and positions that you attributed to Tariq. Again, if that dumb shyt you wrote about ados folk needing to see ourselves as the mafia who only allows people with 2 ados parents as members of our "family", then his own wife and kids wouldn't make the cut. His wife and kids would be just as much on the outside when it came to the check(reparations), as these immigrant blacks that he feels the need to separate from. I highlight this because it's an example of irrational and trollish he's become. Assuming your quotes are accurate of course. I haven't listened to his show.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nothing you said in this fan letter constitutes "doing something for black people". That doesn't mean that I don't respect the things you talked about but you put extras on it and take it too far when you say "he's done a lot for black people". Paying for people's funerals, donating to schools, etc. are good gestures and all that, but you're talking about a guy who's constantly collecting donation money from the public. Do you know how much money he's collecting vs what he donates charitably? I don't either but what I do know is that he's making a profit. I don't begrudge him that but you're overdoing the praise.

This is all besides my point here anyway. I didn't quote you to try and convince you to stop being a fan. I quoted you because there was a bunch of contradictory nonsense in the takes and positions that you attributed to Tariq. Again, if that dumb shyt you wrote about ados folk needing to see ourselves as the mafia who only allows people with 2 ados parents as members of our "family", then his own wife and kids wouldn't make the cut. His wife and kids would be just as much on the outside when it came to the check(reparations), as these immigrant blacks that he feels the need to separate from. I highlight this because it's an example of irrational and trollish he's become. Assuming your quotes are accurate of course. I haven't listened to his show.

Let me ask you..

You think he is supposed to live off grid and land for free? Do you work for free? Would you call yourself self serving for working for a paycheck and health benefits?

I am a fan of Tariq! I became a fan because when he first starting promoting his first book way back, people were calling up the radio show to clown and he roasted the shyt out of those people! That is what prompted me to buy his book and the rest is history.

Those gestures you minimized is helping Black people! You expect him to save every Black person in the world? If he only helps one Black person, then that is one Black person more than what he had to do! Helping people with their financial troubles is huge!

No, I don’t have receipts on everything he has done, but do you have receipts on what he hasn’t done? Do you also hold Black immigrants, Black elite and the rest of the Black community to the same standards as you have for Tariq? What are they doing for Black people as a collective that Tariq hasn’t done?

Like I told you, I do not agree with everything he has said nor do I agree with some of his approaches when it comes to discussing social-political matters. What I do know that the Breh is very influential, so much so that he got people here and other Black messageboards using his words and phrases.

He also got people to tap into their Blackness and do research on their culture and history. His work speak for itself. I don’t have to defend him and I sparingly discuss things that he has speaks on this site. I am a fan, not a fanatic!

In all, I don’t lack discernment.. I also know that if I was ever in a situation where I was wronged or harmed by a member of the dominant society, I would want him to address my situation to the community. I don’t have to agree with him on everything to appreciate his work and accomplishments..

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Like I told you
Like I told you, your fanboy shyt is a deflection. Either you're going to adress the dumb shyt that you attributed to him and my point about how it's makes his motives suspect or you're not. I'm not arguing with you over you fangirl feelings about dude.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
When he asks shyt like this to people he should also allow people to ask about the background of his wife parents

If he doesn't do that he's just being intellectually dishonest:yeshrug:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like I told you, your fanboy shyt is a deflection. Either you're going to adress the dumb shyt that you attributed to him and my point about how it's makes his motives suspect or you're not. I'm not arguing with you over you fangirl feelings about dude.

Now you getting emotional and hurling ad Homs at me without provocation!

Check this out..

I don’t know who you are or where you are from, but if you truly want to have a discussion, then you need to check yourself!

I personally can give less than a fukk on whether you like Tariq or not! That is on you! But, apparently you already made your mind up about the nikka, so there really isn’t any point of us continuing with this conversation.

I ain’t got no issue with Tariq and seems to me that you lack the courage to take your issue up with that nikka! Hold your chin up and poke your chest out at Tariq, if you have so much vitriol toward him. You know how to contact him.

We done here...