The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Tariq is a genius brehs. I peep the whole strategy. He’s about to Bill O Reilly/ Rush Limbaugh black incels into a niche market and launch a network.

It’s crazy. I was just about to post something about this new black divisiveness strategy.

truth2you

All Star
Daps

That's Kingface, he's a clout chaser. Now he is wearing suits, and is trying to look professional? lol

This is the same guy who said Haiti is such a shyt hole that they are eating each other. He said Trump is right about Haiti being a shyt hole, and he's half Haitian!

He is not intelligent, I went at him with facts, and he just aksing me shyt about Trump. He gets his info from youtube conspiracy videos, he only sounds smart to people who don't take time to think about what he says. If you do, he will ignore you

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Tariq is a genius brehs. I peep the whole strategy. He’s about to Bill O Reilly/ Rush Limbaugh black incels into a niche market and launch a network.

It’s crazy. I was just about to post something about this new black divisiveness strategy.
Nah, he is needed because most are too scared to say what he says. I'm older, and have seen the slick shyt black immigrants have said, thought it would stop by th 2000's, but its still happening, only for the world to see now that we have the internet. What's crazy is some of these people are from this country, and live just like ADOS!

It seems ADOS in the media just don't speak on it, but recently shyt is changing. I noticed it with youtube comments, then some videos, but nothing major, but once Tariq, Yvette, and Antonio, started talking everyone is starting to tell their own stories all over the place. I think its something wrong when all these black americans have a story of black foreigners being slick towards us. The only thing they say about ADOS is we laughed at them when they were kids, but ignore they are adults talking foul about ADOS while living under us. That is some snake in the grass type shyt.

I wish it would all stop, but I would be lying if I didn't say it feels good to finally have someone speak for me as ADOS, and have people all over who can hear him. Tariq just goes too far sometimes, but that doesn't change the fact that he is doing something that has been done to ADOS since the 80's! I grew up with immigrants fresh off the boat so i know firsthand what it is

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So every time a Black person says or does something he disagrees with he’s gonna question whether they’re an immigrant?

Too thirsty.
Yup,Tariq clearly trying to paint a narrative by cherry picking.
Tariq is half of a Trump supporter himself. He literally just made a video trying to arguing that Trump working to free ASAP Rocky is somehow showing that he is better than any Democrat. He has stated several times that it would be worse if the Democrats best Trump. I use to like some of Tariq work (still like1804, HC, and HC3), but over the last few years he has shown immense ignorance about politics and government. He also never admits when he is wrong. I support an ADOS movement, and I think it is needed, but I hate the fact that Tariq, Yvette, and Antonio Moore are at the forefront.
Yes but I'm not on no divisive shyt
Being ADOS has nothing to do with political affiliation

It doesn't matter if a muthafukka is a Republican or Democrat,Ados is Ados
Tariq is embarrassing himself out there

Clarence Thomas is ADOS,so what?
Y'all hit the nail on the head. When Black immigrants complain about Trump, he says, "I don't care, he's your problem not mine." But then when some token Black immigrant capes for Trump, he'll say, "Look how terrible they are, supporting Trump 'n shyt!" Ignoring all the times he's been suspect himself.

It's the exact same strategy the far-right uses to shyt on Black people. Any time Black people have anything at all to say about their struggle, they ignore it. But then find that ONE token Black person who will shyt on Black people and they prop them up as the ultimate authority of truth. On the other side, a Black person can be successful as hell and they'll ignore them or shyt on them. But find ONE Black person fukking up and they're all over it. It's just seeking out whatever anecdotes fit the narrative you want to sell and ignoring all else.

Of course it is. When you see bozos like Candace Owens switching up for attention and a bag and being quite successful at it what else you think gon happen?
Candace Owens, Diamond and Silk, Hodgetwins. These people were nothing before they became Trump supporters. It doesn't surprise me that people would look at them and say, "If they can get a bag spouting bullshyt, why can't I?" Pretty much the only things stopping a lot more people from doing it are self-respect and the fact that they have too many friends who would kick their ass and expose them if they tried that kinda bullshyt.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's Kingface, he's a clout chaser. Now he is wearing suits, and is trying to look professional? lol

This is the same guy who said Haiti is such a shyt hole that they are eating each other. He said Trump is right about Haiti being a shyt hole, and he's half Haitian!

He is not intelligent, I went at him with facts, and he just aksing me shyt about Trump. He gets his info from youtube conspiracy videos, he only sounds smart to people who don't take time to think about what he says. If you do, he will ignore you
the nikka Face on queenzflip show. the nikka will do anything for attention.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
One thing I can say about Tariq is that he doesn't get his foot up off the gas when it comes to c00ning and racist, he calls out the c00ns and the white supremacist with the quickness
He also contradicts himself and low key helps empower the white supremacists. What's the point of him calling out racist republicans and trump supporters propping up c00ns when he equates the dems with the republicans? Wouldn't a black dem be the same as a black trump supporter if the dems and repubs are the same?

He's not even consistent on this ados shyt. If he can find any example of an immigrant c00ning he's all over it using it to push his agenda, but he ignores ados c00ns because highlighting them doesn't fit the agenda. Tariq is just a troll now......... at best. It could be worse.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He also contradicts himself and low key helps empower the white supremacists. What's the point of him calling out racist republicans and trump supporters propping up c00ns when he equates the dems with the republicans? Wouldn't a black dem be the same as a black trump supporter if the dems and repubs are the same?

He's not even consistent on this ados shyt. If he can find any example of an immigrant c00ning he's all over it using it to push his agenda, but he ignores ados c00ns because highlighting them doesn't fit the agenda. Tariq is just a troll now......... at best. It could be worse.

I used to listen to Tariq, took him seriously too..Then I realized he's on an elaborate hustle and will pit people against each other for his own benefit. His supporters are now like Trump supporters.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I used to listen to Tariq, took him seriously too..Then I realized he's on an elaborate hustle and will pit people against each other for his own benefit. His supporters are now like Trump supporters.
He's switched it up. It's hard to tolerate him now he's so trollish. He's nowhere near the same as was even a couple years ago.