The Tariq Nasheed Thread

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tariq is half of a Trump supporter himself. He literally just made a video trying to arguing that Trump working to free ASAP Rocky is somehow showing that he is better than any Democrat. He has stated several times that it would be worse if the Democrats beatTrump. I use to like some of Tariq work (still like1804, HC, and HC3), but over the last few years he has shown immense ignorance about politics and government. He also never admits when he is wrong. I support an ADOS movement, and I think it is needed, but I hate the fact that Tariq, Yvette, and Antonio Moore are at the forefront.

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Damn, KingFace really c00ned himself to notoriety. :dead:

He’s Queenzflip’s boy. Started on his “platform” playing the ex-pimp, relationship guru angle. That fell through, and ever since he been on the MAGA train. He’s kinda like Tariq’s Alt-Right doppelgänger, without the mouthpiece. :ehh:

He was also just aired out for lying about having multiple homes, turning down deals, not taking care of his kid, and owing millions of dollars.

This a hustle before anything else. :heh:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Amazing how important Tariq has become, off his own independent work. nikkas wish they was on top of their game like flex

It's crazy.

But, dusty nikkas would rather talk shyt and make hate videos, than actually learn the game from Tariq and become successful themselves.

Tariq gives out the game for free. In the streets have to prove your worthy to recieve the game, for some of the hustlers to give you the game.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

full

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

twitter is full of idiots/c00ns/wenches

A quick look at the comments in that thread, and there’s plenty people calling her out for being a c00n, as well as some co-signing her c00n post.

I genuinely think the worst parts of the human psychology and condition translate and transpire to twitter at augmented levels. Social media was supposed to get people more connected but had the exact opposite effect for me as it made me realize how many idiotic people are.

It’s just misery merchants, race hustlers, c00ns, bucks and wenches all motivated by self-interest and often white approval, and/or trying to get you to resent other black people.

:francis:

all I do these days is deal with people on a case by case basis, and assess them based on their intentions and ideals.