The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Just please shut up, who cares. Listen to his message or keep it moving. No one is focused on that dumb shyt.
Shut me up. It’s not that serious, just something I’ve picked up on from his last several shows. It doesn’t bother me one way or another but I wanted to know if other listeners noticed

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tariq, Jason, and PBT still suspended on Twitter. Yvette gotta light suspension a few days ago...they’re trying to stifle prominent black voices cause they know they’re having influence and changing the dialogue around election season

Exactly... these democrats dont want black voices to fukk up the game so what better way than to sabotage them off some bullshyt...:beli:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Tariq, Jason, and PBT still suspended on Twitter. Yvette gotta light suspension a few days ago...they’re trying to stifle prominent black voices cause they know they’re having influence and changing the dialogue around election season

Exactly... these democrats dont want black voices to fukk up the game so what better way than to sabotage them off some bullshyt...:beli:

Jason Black had a good show last saturday:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
I think it’s cause we bussin’ too many shots at their stalking horses. Disliking and flaming interviews by Kamala and Joy has them SHOOK. We’re demanding a black agenda and won’t let off our square. I seen this coming, Tariq, Yvette need to lay low for a bit...pretty soon they’re gonna come for their channels...they got Tariq a few years back when he was at over 100k subs now he’s almost there again.