The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
How can you possibly hate on Tariq? Who else is out here putting in the work? Especially on social media?

Who?

These are the type of things that made most of us fans of Tariq, but it can’t be denied that he’s jumped shark a little, reaches a lot, and is way out there on certain shyt.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Most violent crime in general is intraracial as opposed to interracial. That said I would assume most Black trannys are killed by Black victimizers. Did the Grio provide statistics? Nothing wrong with Tariq providing examples of interracial crime, but what do the numbers show?
I didn’t read the article fully but like you said since most killing is done intraracially regardless of race what really is the point of this article outside of propaganda and seemingly self hatread towards your own? I’m assuming the writer is black with that name.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
From the article:
"The lives of both cisgender and transgender Black women have come under serious danger and a grand coalition should be formed by both gender expressions to guarantee our survival. The unfortunate truth is that the violence perpetrated typically comes from the hands of Black men who are, according to the numbers, our most looming threat."

A coalition between black women and trans against black men :mjlol:

Black men must be the most hated on demographic in America :francis:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
He responded to Grio's opinion piece, which by the way did not cite any statistics at all.
....?
so tariq in all his wisdom and black leadership experience provided the same amount of anecdotal evidence as a claickbait website?
yall keep the bar low for those who claim to represent us...
I expect better

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Because he posts anything for a reaction and thrives on feeding his followers negativity.
His followers want that “negativity” in most cases because it’s what they believe anyway. Can’t really fault dude for profiting off the echo chamber.