The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
This one of the few time I looked at Tariq :dahell:
About the Jason Mitchell situation. He claims because Waithe (who I can’t stand either) is a “stud” she got him out the paint. When in reality, she was super tight with dude and let him slide on more than one occasion. They pretty much had to force her hand to make a statement.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This one of theg few time I looked at Tariq :dahell:
About the Jason Mitchell situation. He claims because Waithe (who I can’t stand either) is a “stud” she got him out the paint. When in reality, she was super tight with dude and let him slide on more than one occasion. They pretty much had to force her hand to make a statement.

he made a mistake there, but laith is still an advocate for metoo/times up (she is literally a card carrying member) so shes guilty by association.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
he made a mistake there, but laith is still an advocate for metoo/times up (she is literally a card carrying member) so shes guilty by association.
Agreed. She’s an allLivesmatters, intersectional type. Don’t trust her but I don’t believe she would fire a heterosexual black male because he’s “competition” on set. I agree with most of Tariq’s conspiracy theories but a lot of the time it’s his own conjecture

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The folks participating and organizing those rallies either are misguided or in denial. It's their sons, brothers, cousins, uncles, friends, etc., committing the violence. Blame WS all you want, but most violence is intraracial. Folks got more energy for cops out of pocket than the nikka down the street. The only code they know is when police start asking questions.

I'll save you the post with following smiley too.........:mjpls: