The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
That wasnt case bruh....

If I remember correctly there was some question as to was she an alias or some troll shyt a while back.

That was the extent.

As you can she mad and desperate for a comeback so she using the guise of me inboxing her making it seem like I wanted nudes or a number or some shyt

Let's see if she post the message

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wasnt case bruh....

If I remember correctly there was some question as to was she an alias or some troll shyt a while back.

That was the extent.

As you can she mad and desperate for a comeback so she using the guise of me inboxing her making it seem like I wanted nudes or a number or some shyt

Just making an observation how nikkas is always in that inbox which is just weird to me especially mofukkers who act all macho n shyt towards people on here but act like bytches in PMs, which always happens on the internet.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That wasnt case bruh....

That was the extent.

Never been desperate for a "comeback" - I let my words speak for themselves. You kept mentioning that I was "mad".. I responded to you that if I was all that mad- I would have posted up. You bodied yourself already. I'm not the type to just post up "dms" or "expose" just for the fuk of having a response unless someone really tries to violate, which only happened 2-3 times on here out of all the dms that I do get. Don't mistake my kindness for weakness, that's the issue. Because it could be interpreted a lot differently, you can downplay whatever the fuk you want.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Never been desperate for a "comeback" - I let my words speak for themselves. You kept mentioning that I was "mad".. I responded to you that if I was all that mad- I would have posted up. You bodied yourself already. I'm not the type to just post up "dms" or "expose" just for the fuk of having a response unless someone really tries to violate, which only happened 2-3 times on here out of all the dms that I do get. Don't mistake my kindness for weakness, that's the issue. Because it could be interpreted a lot differently, you can downplay whatever the fuk you want.

You brought up the DM....I just asked that you post it since you seem to think its "leverage"

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You brought up the DM....I just asked that you post it since you seem to think its "leverage"
That's where the fuk you got me fukked up. I don't post or expose just as some type of "revenge tactic"- I don't get gratification off that shyt. I've been asked repeatedly to expose dm's and I've said flat out "no" many many times. Even on a recent thread where there was all types of reckless accusations - I could have posted up different convos or "proof", I didn't snitch or name drop, on anyone just to look out for myself. The ones who did flagrantly try to violate on repeat in the past and had to get checked.. it was what it was. That's weak shyt imo- to expose personal exchanges, says more about you than it does about me. The fact that you keep asking me to post, seems like a desperate ploy to save face on your part bc obviously if you have the messages, you would post up on your own. Stop with the mind fuk mental gaming shyt. There was no reason to dm me, I don't talk to or know you like that for you to be reaching out for any type of reason. As long as you respect my space, same applies. Disagreeing on a post, is no reason for me to post up; you're the one running with the implication that "i'm mad" when I could give less than a shyt. Seems like you want some relevance though.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
That's where the fuk you got it fukked up. I don't post or expose just as some type of "revenge tactic"- I don't get gratification off that shyt. I've been asked repeatedly to expose dm's and I've said flat out "no" many many times. Even on a recent thread where there was all types of reckless accusations - I could have posted up different convos or "proof", I didn't snitch on anyone just to look out for myself. The ones who did flagrantly try to violate on repeat and had to get checked.. it was what it was. That's weak shyt imo- to expose personal exchanges, says more about you than it does about me. The fact that you keep asking me to post, seems like a desperate ploy to save face on your part bc obviously if you have the messages, you would post up on your own. Stop with the mind fuk mental gaming shyt. There was no reason to dm me, I don't talk to or know you like that for you to be reaching out for any type of reason. As long as you respect my space, same applies. Disagreeing on a post, is no reason for me to post up.

Blah blah blah...ok you not gon post the message....we get it:mjlol: