The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Why do you spend so much energy questioning what other people are following when they are entitled to their own thoughts and opinions. If you feel some type of way about it- what's your end game here???... to get us to stop listening? Why do you think we would care about your thoughts? Why aren't you creating your own lane if you have a problem with the messenger and figuring out what purpose that you serve instead of trying to get into the rationale behind the reason why people think the way that they do? Do you think creating a thousandth "Tariq" thread is impactful or do you like criticizing people just to have something to say, to feel an sense of legitimacy??

I like asking questions to what I want....when I want

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
My Father was the greatest guy I had the pleasure to know...

Why you mad about my threads, hoe?
He failed you.
Responding to a thread that you created asking random discussion forum users the reason behind their preferences and I'm mad? Nah, I'm just replying to your statement.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I like asking questions to what I want....when I want
So do 2 yr olds :comeon:but at least they have a reason for doing so :beli:
you know exactly what type response that you want to solicit.. :slapfight:
You're a grown damn man asking other adults the reason why they have preferences. Talk about pseudo-intellectualism. The majority of us listen to or read about topics from various sources; adults practice discernment.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Tariq Nasheed owns a bunch of real estate in you nikkas that don’t fukk with him heads. He OWNS you nikkas.

Y’all sit and think about this dude all fukking day and wonder why he has an audience and why nobody in your personal life gives a fukk about you or your opinion.

People I don’t fukk with I don’t even know they exist. fukk em. Y’all do the opposite and pay attention to shyt you don’t like, like a bytch.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
So do 2 yr olds :comeon:but at least they have a reason for doing so :beli:
you know exactly what type response that you want to solicit.. :slapfight:
You're a grown damn man asking other adults the reason why they have preferences. Talk about pseudo-intellectualism. The majority of us listen to or read about topics from various sources; adults practice discernment.

See....you big mad:ohhh:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Tariq Nasheed owns a bunch of real estate in you nikkas that don’t fukk with him heads. He OWNS you nikkas.

Y’all sit and think about this dude all fukking day and wonder why he has an audience and why nobody in your personal life gives a fukk about you or your opinion.

People I don’t fukk with I don’t even know they exist. fukk em. Y’all do the opposite and pay attention to shyt you don’t like, like a bytch.

:mjlol:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Nah, if I was real mad, I would have told you to stay the fuk up out my inbox that time you messaged me, instead of being somewhat polite. If I was even madder I would have screenshot those shytz. But, I digress.

See you still mad

Feel free to share publicly anything I messaged

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See you still mad.Feel free to share publicly anything I messaged

Smh @ you begging for female companionship damn. Sending xrated messages/pics n shyt etc. Man there's a lot of lames on this site for real, p*ssy mofukkers in real life.