The Tariq Nasheed Thread

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
Where does ty ty live?
What's the demographic of his neighborhood?
why is he on the cac-founded/saudi owned platform?
why does he sell t-shirts making fun of a black man's skin color?

:mjpls:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So why make a thread speaking on someone you don't know?
This is a dumb ass question that also is trying to use botch logic. He isn't speaking on Tariq the question is for those type of people he is speaking on. Those that listen to Tariq and others and don't seem to have their own opinions. Don't see how you don't see that unless you're one of the people OP is talking about and you feel some type of way.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why are you worried about other men? Like why is this a concern for you on a monday morning? Its 11am est, and this is on your mind? Thinking about men?
You and @Nerdy black guy are worried about other men yourselves by interjecting in this that has nothing to do with y'all unless y'all feel targeted. All the questions you're asking why don't you first answer them for yourself? I guess we are all "worried" using your logic smh. Smarten up Nas.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
This is a dumb ass question that also is trying to use botch logic. He isn't speaking on Tariq the question is for those type of people he is speaking on. Those that listen to Tariq and others and don't seem to have their own opinions. Don't see how you don't see that unless you're one of the people OP is talking about and you feel some type of way.

"The question is for those type of people that listen to Tariq"

THat's like you having a problem with me listening to a musician whose music you never heard. WTF is he speaking on.

"I've never heard (artist) music but I know it's trash, how can ya'll nikkas support this artist?"

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
"The question is for those type of people that listen to Tariq"

THat's like you having a problem with me listening to a musician whose music you never heard. WTF is he speaking on.

"I've never heard (artist) music but I know it's trash, how can ya'll nikkas support this artist?"
I guess OP figures some quote Tariq and others too much and just because you don't listen doesn't mean you've never heard the person ever. I know dude said that but English is your first language so you should know how people say things that don't exactly mean what they said literally.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why do you spend so much energy questioning what other people are following when they are entitled to their own thoughts and opinions. If you feel some type of way about it- what's your end game here???... to get us to stop listening? Why do you think we would care about your thoughts? Why aren't you creating your own lane if you have a problem with the messenger and figuring out what purpose that you serve instead of trying to get into the rationale behind the reason why people think the way that they do? Do you think creating a thousandth "Tariq" thread is impactful or do you like criticizing people just to have something to say, to feel an sense of legitimacy??