The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His rhetoric sounds very similar to the " 'Murica" rhetoric used to rile up (and manipulate) a certain segment of whites.

5122ea715ced9.jpeg
That’s what I’ve been saying. People have been called c00ns and agents for much less but he somehow slips by. The way he attacks democrats but never mentions Trump or Republicans is very telling. Notice he tears down any democrat politician but never offers an alternative. It’s agent behavior.

Daps
You are right, tariq does not divide anyone:mjlol:, in fact he's the champion for black unity worldwide with his ongoing mission to pit AADOS against africans and caribbean :comeon:
y'all need to give it up

Tf?

No one piting anyone against anyone.

He doesnt respect african c00ns who come here and disrespect black after benefiting from aados.

Its not legit african or Caribbean's

Yall need to stop with this fake outrage.

And tariq was shytting on white ebtertaier3 who was fukking underage girls all last week

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are right, tariq does not divide anyone, in fact he's the champion for black unity worldwide with his ongoing mission to pit AADOS against africans and caribbean y'all need to give it up

A lot of immigrants come here and ignore black problems, they like the way shyt is cause they always have a backup plan if anything happens while black americans are stuck with all the bullshyt, is this a lie.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He never attacks white folks with this amount of vitriol. It’s always “sir”, “ma’am”, etc. He loves a friendly debate with white supremacists but turns into a pitbull with other black folks.

He stays attacking people’s families and upbringing. That’s foul.

He said on a recent livestream that he and Richard Spencer have a mutual respect for each other because he knows where he stands and vice versa

I looked at that as real funny.

And detractors I'm not paraphrasing or putting words in his mouth that is what he said exactly

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s what I’ve been saying. People have been called c00ns and agents for much less but he somehow slips by. The way he attacks democrats but never mentions Trump or Republicans is very telling. Notice he tears down any democrat politician but never offers an alternative. It’s agent behavior.

The democrats pretend to be the good guys but they only care about lgbt shyt, feminism and illegal latinos.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
People keep saying Roland Martin fell off and he’s out of touch and all that, yet Tariq and others keep going at him. I don’t get it.

Daps
The democrats pretend to be the good guys but they only care about lgbt shyt, feminism and illegal latinos.
Dems don't even really care about those issues. They're nice covers to affect a facade of progressivism, but that's all they are, proxies for pushing an agenda that is no different than their Republican counterparts - preserve white supremacy and ensure black people remain at the bottom. :francis:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dems don't even really care about those issues. They're nice covers to affect a facade of progressivism, but that's all they are, proxies for pushing an agenda that is no different than their Republican counterparts - preserve white supremacy and ensure black people remain at the bottom.

They go more hard for crap like gay marriage and gender fluid bathrooms than very important shyt like health care or free college/loan forgiveness etc

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People keep saying Roland Martin fell off and he’s out of touch and all that, yet Tariq and others keep going at him. I don’t get it.

Show us those from the young generation who follow and listen to roland, his fan base are those flabby n sick slobs who are always on the tom joyner cruise.