The Tariq Nasheed Thread

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
He has a mega thread, this thread, and any other thread that isn't talking of anything of importance will be merged with it.

The Tariq Nasheed Thread

If we could just do this for ibuccimane job threads too
crying-man.gif

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Hey what's good family? its me tariq aka tariqelite aka king flex. Before I go into today's topic I'd like to remind you to donate for my hidden colors film and guys get your mackish package to look fly.

But I digress, today's topic is about c00ns and c00nettes. The bedbucks & wenches & the white supremacists that are supporting them
:ehh:

I cant relate. I came up around alot of cats like that , difference is that they all went on to do other shyt and apply thier gifts in other ways.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Ok help me understand this Tariq fans. what is your end game. so let's say you succeed in your mission to get black people to not excercise their constitutional right to vote, then what?

GIVE UP!!! YOU TROLLS AND AGENTS NEVER GOING TO WIN!!!!!! come with real tangibles or BEAT IT

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
His position is that African Americans shouldn't vote for politicians who don't promise tangibles SPECIFICALLY for African-Americans.

- If AAs don't vote for politicians that refuse to address their specific needs, no meaningful changes for AAs.
- If AAs DO vote for politicians that refuse to address their specific needs, no meaningful changes for AAs.
- If AAs DO vote for politicians that DO address their specific needs, potentially meaningful positive changes in the best case, nothing changes in the worst case.

It's clear the best (and only) option for AAs to gain from the political process is to vote for politicians who finally address their needs.

The only hope AAs have at making politicians address them, is by treating their vote as something to be earned.

If we don't vote for people who don't give a fukk about us, nothing major changes for AAs. We're already at the bottom of the totem pole.
Politicians don't really target groups that don't vote so if AAs stopped voting the game would simply move on without them. Politicians would just fight over the groups that do vote.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Politicians don't really target groups that don't vote so if AAs stopped voting the game would simply move on without them. Politicians would just fight over the groups that do vote.

It's certainly a possibility that they just don't try to incentivize us to vote and continue ignore us, as I said.

The point is that's what's already happening, so it's not like things get worse for us.

It is, however, crazy to continue voting for people who do nothing to meaningfully elevate AA quality of life and expect that they will one day decide to help you, when you're already giving them what they want (your vote) for free.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The day of us being slaves to the democrat agenda is dying. That party has gotten away with murder for too long.
The solution is to either join Justice Democrats or start a new movement. Not voting isn't a valid solution.

Daps
The solution is to either join Justice Democrats or start a new movement. Not voting isn't a valid solution.

Of course it's a valid solution and response to a party that has taken advantage of our votes for decades without contributing anything substantive to our fight against white supremacy. By "not voting," we are voting against the Democratic party, making them understand that they are irrelevant without our support. If they want our vote, they will have to stop paying lip service to our needs and show our community a tangible and positive impact that their policy makes on our lives in this country. :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We dont need to join shyt. Fukk a party. Black independants demanding the same rights and tangibles is the move.
Of course it's a valid solution and response to a party that has taken advantage of our votes for decades without contributing anything substantive to our fight against white supremacy. By "not voting," we are voting against the Democratic party, making them understand that they are irrelevant without our support. If they want our vote, they will have to stop paying lip service to our needs and show our community a tangible and positive impact that their policy makes on our lives in this country. :francis:
By not voting you ensure Donald Trump types power. That's what you prefer right?

Putting forth real candidates that want to change things is a valid solution. Not voting just makes the game move on.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There are more options than Trump or the Democrat. Its 2019 and we still use an ancient party system.
If you want to change something you have to work within the confines of what you're given. We can all sit back and idealize about what would be better all day but with the systems we have in place and a first past the post system is what we've got there will always only be 2 valid candidates. First past the post always converges on 2 candidates.

By abstaining you only tip the scale in favor of the worst possible outcome. The real move is insurgency into the system and placing favorable candidates.