The Tariq Nasheed Thread

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You're all over the place.

She's a very weak candidate..he probably realizes it like @The Odum of Ala Igbo said. The truth is the Dems have NO ONE in their pocket who can spar with Trump at the moment. Harris would get SHREDDED by Trump, they'd be better off doing a rematch of Clinton vs. Trump, Pt. II. at least the dem vote won't be so split up.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
She's a very weak candidate..he probably realizes it like @The Odum of Ala Igbo said. The truth is the Dems have NO ONE in their pocket who can spar with Trump at the moment. Harris would get SHREDDED by Trump, they'd be better off doing a rematch of Clinton vs. Trump, Pt. II. at least the dem vote won't be so split up.
giphy.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Too many angry Clinton refugees who blame him for the election still lingering with power for Bernie to run away with it. This is the fundamental problem that Dems should've been addressing since 2016, the party is fractured beyond belief. The infighting will be greater with this election.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Too many angry Clinton refugees who blame him for the election still lingering with power for Bernie to run away with it. This is the fundamental problem that Dems should've been addressing since 2016, the party is fractured beyond belief. The infighting will be greater with this election.
Bernie would lock up the youth and independents. Neolibs would fall in line like the neocons fell in line with Trump. They have no spines and would do anything to win

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bernie would lock up the youth and independents. Neolibs would fall in line like the neocons fell in line with Trump. They have no spines and would do anything to win

I don't know..with the way they're rallying around kkkamala harris, I see a fight more pronounced than the one Bern had with Clinton.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No she wouldn't. Harris would body Trump.