The Tariq Nasheed Thread

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I don't get the appeal

What am I missing out on ?
Hey what's good family? its me tariq aka tariqelite aka king flex. Before I go into today's topic I'd like to remind you to donate for my hidden colors film and guys get your mackish package to look fly.

But I digress, today's topic is about c00ns and c00nettes. The bedbucks & wenches & the white supremacists that are supporting them

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
his name is always on the front page. just do it, END OF STORY.

You're not gonna believe this, but I thought about making THE SAME THREAD just yesterday or the day before. I've seen similar things happen on other message boards so it's not unheard of. I'm sure that would stroke his ego but whatever, just get that bullshyt outta my face :hubie: I endorse this fully.

Dapped and Repped.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok help me understand this Tariq fans. what is your end game. so let's say you succeed in your mission to get black people to not excercise their constitutional right to vote, then what?

His position is that African Americans shouldn't vote for politicians who don't promise tangibles SPECIFICALLY for African-Americans.

- If AAs don't vote for politicians that refuse to address their specific needs, no meaningful changes for AAs.
- If AAs DO vote for politicians that refuse to address their specific needs, no meaningful changes for AAs.
- If AAs DO vote for politicians that DO address their specific needs, potentially meaningful positive changes in the best case, nothing changes in the worst case.

It's clear the best (and only) option for AAs to gain from the political process is to vote for politicians who finally address their needs.

The only hope AAs have at making politicians address them, is by treating their vote as something to be earned.

If we don't vote for people who don't give a fukk about us, nothing major changes for AAs. We're already at the bottom of the totem pole.

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I made my first Tariq thread that I can remember the other day, but a high ranking Democrat told him to STFU and nobody posted about it :hubie:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Ok help me understand this Tariq fans. what is your end game. so let's say you succeed in your mission to get black people to not excercise their constitutional right to vote, then what?

The end game is to unify and demand that our votes are earned via the development and implementation of a Black agenda by politicians that has meaningful impact on our well being. No more lumping us in with immigrants, white women, and lblolbbqwtf under the “minorities” buzzword...anyone that wants our vote needs to say what they are gonna do for us, how, and when. Talking about your favorite rapper or brand of canned collard greens should no longer be an acceptable means of gaining our support.