The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
going to brazil makes u a BW hater now? Im not sure what going to brazil is sposed to mean. i do know theres afro-brazilian women

“Made videos talking about black women”

what does that mean. it would make more sense if you brought up a specific statement or quote he made talking down on black women in general.

Like i said. Nothing of substance:yeshrug:

Just like you dude. Eat a dikk

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a kamala supporter as she's a corporate dem and I became even less of a fan when I learned about her record of prosecuting black men but I find it curious that the politicians tariq seems to go the hardest against are democrats.

Was he this critical of Trump?Mitt romney?Mccain?Steve king?Mitch mcconnel?etc some of whom are overt and proud white supremacist who he has made a career of exposing

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Republicans aren't out here making false promises to black Americans. Democrats on the other hand. We ain't falling for that you gotta vote for me cause i'm black ploy anymore shyt too. Either you bring policy and reparations to the table for Black Americans or we taking our votes elsewhere.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

OP wth the reach.

:gucci: So he's never mentioned a single conservative politician b4?

Are you admitting you don't follow Tariq and just get your info on him from Coli hearsay

Do you lack basic comprehension skills?:gucci:.
My question is has he ever gone after any republican candidate with the same vigor he goes after dems like Obama, kamala,clinton etc with and not whether he's ever mentioned republican politicians before.

If you are about calling out politicians who have no policy designed to specifically address the needs of black people(something I actually agree with him on) then you have to keep that energy accross the board. it can't just be only dems he goes super hard against.

Republicans are literally creating policies, some of whom, are even backed by the supreme court, to hurt black people but we don't hear Tariq going after them. why is that?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Do you lack basic comprehension skills?:gucci:.
My question is has he ever gone after any republican candidate with the same vigor he goes after dems like Obama, kamala,clinton etc with and not whether he's ever mentioned republican politicians before.

If you are about calling out politicians who have no policy designed to specifically address the needs of black people(something I actually agree with him on) then you have to keep that energy accross the board. it can't just be only dems he goes super hard against.

Republicans are literally creating policies, some of whom, are even backed by the supreme court, to hurt black people but we don't hear Tariq going after them. why is that?

Why would he need to? Are there a bunch of black folks going to vote for Conservatives?

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

OP wth the reach.

:gucci: So he's never mentioned a single conservative politician b4?

Are you admitting you don't follow Tariq and just get your info on him from Coli hearsay
Yeah if you follow Tariq on twitter you see alot tweets he make going at white people that are racism that are on the right political but from what I seen on coli alot poster in higher learning and the locker room have this love to hate relationship with Tariq so they be cherry picking his tweets they believe other poster on this forum will find problematic.

Daps
Lol this a troll post.

He shyts on trump

He shytted on laura ingram

He shytted on tucker carlson

And the alt lice.

Literally tariq got into with republican racist piece of shyt.

Tariq the only black truly going in on the left as hard as the right.

Shea butter
Blavity
Feminist

Etc.

There plenty who go in on repubs but have let liberal walk free from they racism.

Im glad tariq goes in on both sides.

Too many blacks scared of white liberals or act like they diff white people.

Which they not