The Tariq Nasheed Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@K.O.N.Y

actually, one good jab was that melanoid nation is a shytty site and we can all tell tariq wrote that article :heh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

i'd like this guy to call into tariqs show, but cacs could make real light work of tariq if they made minimal effort. tariq cropping the black women out of the photo and his justification was just sad :snoop:

What are you talking about?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

i'd like this guy to call into tariqs show, but cacs could make real light work of tariq if they made minimal effort. tariq cropping the black women out of the photo and his justification was just sad :snoop:

What are you talking about?
did you watch the intro?
I didn't realize that video was about Tariq. I was wondering why you just randomly posted that video.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
what did he say that stood out to you?
nothing, but from an outsiders perspective, it's easy to make tariq look foolish; which is why i would prefer they had a direct discussion.
:francis: I'm not gonna lie this is sorta true. This is why prefer to post social media posts & YouTube videos from Jason Black or Professor BlackTruth in HL or other forums over Tariq.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@K.O.N.Y

actually, one good jab was that melanoid nation is a shytty site and we can all tell tariq wrote that article :heh:
I find it annoying when I read a Melanoid Nation article & the article doesn't even bother to mention who wrote the article.

Both Tariq & Boyce should be trying to have their websites be on par with atlantablackstar.com.

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every week Tariq's listeners are whining and complaining about how Laila hasn't watched any of the Hidden Colors.

Tariq told us yesterday Alexis watched ALL FOUR of the Hidden Colors and somehow guys still ain't checking for her. Instead they have a chick who said "nikkas aint shyt" and was showing off her white guy in the store with a 30 point lead. These fools are contradictory.. I never wanna hear them again talking about Laila didn't watch Hidden Colors

I never gave a damn if Laila watched Hidden Colors or not. :yeshrug:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
tariq doesnt have enough respect for his own audience for me to waste my time.
giphy.gif

Nike-JustDoIt-560.jpg