The Tariq Nasheed Thread

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
From the looks of Alexis ig page:pachaha:she's the ratchet:sas2:making sara look like a choir girl...

Heavy weed smoker (i personally don't have a problem wit), gang afflicted, doing the lighskin vs darkskin shyt:scust:

this yall pick?:mjgrin:

I4kpw5B.jpg

simping for lightskin bytches:russ:only on the coli:troll:

Last edited:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

After Cynthia G got that work sunday she decided to get in her feelings and fight me over a tweet SHE PREVIOUSLY LIKED 3 weeks ago :mjlol:

This led to some light sparring from me to see where her head's at :ehh:

I'm now convinced Cynhia G is a certified member of the BMAT delusional black feminists movement :francis:

Good job exposed her as a fraud. Usually when Tariq get at them they turn full c00n.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
From the looks of Alexis ig page:pachaha:she's the ratchet:sas2:making sara look like a choir girl...

Heavy weed smoker (i personally don't have a problem wit), gang afflicted, doing the lighskin vs darkskin shyt:scust:

I4kpw5B.jpg

Yuck :scust: !!!

That can't be the same girl .

Link to to Alexis page please .

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Yuck :scust: !!!

That can't be the same girl .

Link to to Alexis page please .

her page private but thats her... nikkas went into simp mode because she seemed lightdkin wit big tittes in that video :russ:that video is 480p btw

6qNfCPG.jpg

p1bBEK6.jpg

LVyR5IH.jpg

WllxfeT.jpg

vamU6KA.jpg

mTRC0ba.jpg

qnfE0fH.jpg

2HXb7pR.jpg

Personally i have no prob wit this but yall uppity ass nikkas:russ:mad because somebody smoke weed & talk wit an accent :stopitslime:

more importantly yall can't see thru people quickly :francis:

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
her page private but thats her... nikkas went into simp mode because she seemed lightdkin wit big tittes in that video :russ:that video is 480p btw

6qNfCPG.jpg

p1bBEK6.jpg

LVyR5IH.jpg

WllxfeT.jpg

vamU6KA.jpg

mTRC0ba.jpg

qnfE0fH.jpg

2HXb7pR.jpg

Personally i have no prob wit this but yall uppity ass nikkas:russ:mad because somebody smoke weed & talk wit an accent :stopitslime:

I have no clue what any of them look like she just sounded hot

Daps
Checked the new izm. Was quickly reminded why I don't watch that trash just off the first chick
shyt is pure ass.
That's just Black woman in LA :francis: He should scrap Izm cause them broads are not who we want to hear from.

I can't stand that Cynthia G chick but that's the kind of woman that Tariq needs as a co-host. Someone who is well informed and passionate about current topics within the Black community.

I stopped at 2, and from the looks of this thread Tariq needs to go back to the drawing boards or dead the show. Or bring on a younger dude who will simply give his opinion on something and Tariq can be there to give the guidance to him and other girl.
Yeah it would be cool if Tariq had a younger male playa someone with charisma like Terrence J to host this shyt with Laila

Dude being a pimp on tuesday and then Martin Luther King Jr on Sunday

fukk em

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

6qNfCPG.jpg

p1bBEK6.jpg

LVyR5IH.jpg

WllxfeT.jpg

vamU6KA.jpg

mTRC0ba.jpg

qnfE0fH.jpg

2HXb7pR.jpg

Breh what are you talking about .

She seemed cool and she had a nice rack .

She openly said she had nothing to hide and she would talk about anything .

Tariq also said she was pro black .

You taking that as simping :what: .

I don't want the bedwench .
Bri was cool but I feel like she got something to hide and would be problematic later on.

Porter cool too but I rather Alexis .

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Breh what are you talking about .

She seemed cool and she had a nice rack .

She openly said she had nothing to hide and she would talk about anything .

Tariq also said she was pro black .

You taking that as simping :what: .

I don't want the bedwench .
Bri was cool but I feel like she got something to hide and would be problematic later on.

Porter cool too but I rather Alexis .

Alexis boring and has no mic precense, she barely could speak up, she's pro black but dating white guys that wanna fukk her for money, what do yall see in her besides big titties and light skin?

Porter is pure trash.. she isn't pro black because she doesn't see color and she says nikkas are trash, plus she's a stud so she don't know shyt about hetero relationships.. what's cool about her?

I like the other chick but nobody wants her because she's married to a white guy, I don't want her because she's married and probably boring but she was the most fitting outside of that

Bree is the best option even though she is a thoroughbred ratchet, at least she is open and probably has good stories

All options are shyt, this nikka Tariq put an ad up on craigslist :gucci:

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Paris is a bedwench, but for the show she's the best. She's already in broadcasting and has the personality for it and can really speak on stuff.
I think that you're wrong. The show isn't about broadcasting. It's a shoot the shyt show about the bullshyt going on in black pop culture. They broadcast by dude turning the camera on and answering calls on skype. The most important criteria for the new host is vibing with dude's audience because that's what it's ultimately going to come down to. The problems with the other two began with the audience turning on them.

The last two were a complete no-go because they were both obviously full of shyt. The chic married to the white man first tried to run the "he's Italian not white". Then she tries to run the "he's from Europe and he doesn't even understand racism" game until she realized that nasheed knows his history. She's a lying bed wench.

The dyke is a liar too. At first she bragged on having traveled the world and dated every ethnicity, but later when dude asked if she had dated a white chic she said no. She's on that "I don't see color" shyt plus she came in saying "nikkas ain't shyt" when she doesn't even like men. That's how acceptable it is for black women to push that. It's almost expected. The other two are whatever but the last two shouldn't even be considered.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

I4kpw5B.jpg

"Get yo taco bell smelling ass out this thread"