The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
1. A Ratchet that says "Black men don't approach her:duck:" so she fukks white men:mjpls:

2. THE REALEST ONE...BUT NOT CHARISMATIC ENOUGH:francis:

3. A Bedwench Through and through. She looks like a bedwench. She reviews shows about bedwenching. Her husband isn't white:duck: he is italian:rudy::camby:ass bedwench. Watches Netflix Dear White People with her Italian cracker.....IN HER FREE TIME. Cracker Husband asked "Why isn't he allowed to say nikka, rappers say it":mjpls:

4. :mjpls:DOESN'T' SEE COLOR. :mjpls:MILITARY. GOT RAN THRU IN THE MILITARY, MOSTLY BY CRACKERS:mjpls:. Now she is a lesbian cause what good black man would have her after that :mjpls:

:francis:Is this the 2017 black woman? I'm going with 2

This is the most precise review on todays show. I'm going with number 2 .. she can be coached up.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
LA is a transplant town just like Atlanta is. Alot of times when women move to transplant towns they are former hoes. Not always but alot of times
My point was these are black girls, from all across the country that chose to move out to LA, for Stardom. They know they out there to fukk non-blacks in order to come up:mjpls:.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

:gucci: so this an example of the alpha male cynthia g and her ilk think black men shud be like?

He called himself The Gay Black Media General
p3ou0.jpg

:mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
#2 :takedat: Them glasses :frenchsmilie: Encounterments :ehh: I could see her on IZM every week
full

#3......"my man is European" ...... Tariq hit her with the harmonica :mjlol:

Even #4 got the harmonica treatment. Started off with "nikkas ain't shyt" goddayumn :hhh::cambyhova:Then tried to back track with "that includes all men" then said "I was just playing with dudes" .... which is it???:dwillhuh:

I'm going with #2
full