The Tariq Nasheed Thread

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Laila kind of a yes man. She really doesn't bring anything to the table, but brown nosing and a sexy body.

...The more I think about it, the other female would need to have a stronger personality. So I might lean towards the military lesbian, but those military ties make me wonder.

Last edited:

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
I think that you're wrong. The show isn't about broadcasting. It's a shoot the shyt show about the bullshyt going on in black pop culture. They broadcast by dude turning the camera on and answering calls on skype. The most important criteria for the new host is vibing with dude's audience because that's what it's ultimately going to come down to. The problems with the other two began with the audience turning on them.

The last two were a complete no-go because they were both obviously full of shyt. The chic married to the white man first tried to run the "he's Italian not white". Then she tries to run the "he's from Europe and he doesn't even understand racism" game until she realized that nasheed knows his history. She's a lying bed wench.

The dyke is a liar too. At first she bragged on having traveled the world and dated every ethnicity, but later when dude asked if she had dated a white chic she said no. She's on that "I don't see color" shyt plus she came in saying "nikkas ain't shyt" when she doesn't even like men. That's how acceptable it is for black women to push that. It's almost expected. The other two are whatever but the last two shouldn't even be considered.

Tariq cares for opinions of listeners but not to the extent y'all believe or he would of been got rid of Sara or Kris.

Its a show about gossip and relationships, her relationship is people thinking with their emotions not business. She2has broadcasting experience and when it comes to the topics can bring more to the show. Being the person Tariq is he wants to flip this and make big as possible, why you think he kept bringing up Paris and her broadcasting experience and that she was cool.

She bring more to the show and she seems well educated to speak on a lot she just a bedwench.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Tariq cares for opinions of listeners but not to the extent y'all believe or he would of been got rid of Sara or Kris.

Its a show about gossip and relationships, her relationship is people thinking with their emotions not business. She2has broadcasting experience and when it comes to the topics can bring more to the show. Being the person Tariq is he wants to flip this and make big as possible, why you think he kept bringing up Paris and her broadcasting experience and that she was cool.

She bring more to the show and she seems well educated to speak on a lot she just a bedwench.
You're not getting it. It's not about Tariq. When the audience turns on you it's hard to deal with. The kris chic quit, Sara basically quit and it all stemmed from the audience turning on them. Being a bed wench who's already shown that she's full of shyt just isn't going to fly. She doesn't really bring anything to to the table when it comes to dude's audience. Like you just said, it's a show about gossiping and relationship bullshyt. Her education is irrelevant. Her being a bed wench will be a constant theme and she'll be the butt of all kinds of jokes both good-natured and mean-spirited.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
You're not getting it. It's not about Tariq. When the audience turns on you it's hard to deal with. The kris chic quit, Sara basically quit and it all stemmed from the audience turning on them. Being a bed wench who's already shown that she's full of shyt just isn't going to fly. She doesn't really bring anything to to the table when it comes to dude's audience. Like you just said, it's a show about gossiping and relationship bullshyt. Her education is irrelevant. Her being a bed wench will be a constant theme and she'll be the butt of all kinds of jokes both good-natured and mean-spirited.

But just like Tariq said "people still tune in even if they don't like a person". Tariq is a businessman and trust and believe he wants izm to blow. I'm sure she can take the jokes seeing as she said she gets no love from blacks already.

Paris has the personality and informative. Y'all wouldn't of known she was a bedwench until she said it. And the other ones are bedwenches or don't see color. Alexis doesn't have the personality yet, maybe she can be coached up sure, but does Tariq have the time for that.

Callers on izm and people who watch the show complain that the woman are not Informative and you can get one a and you don't like her.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
But just like Tariq said "people still tune in even if they don't like a person". Tariq is a businessman and trust and believe he wants izm to blow. I'm sure she can take the jokes seeing as she said she gets no love from blacks already.

Paris has the personality and informative. Y'all wouldn't of known she was a bedwench until she said it. And the other ones are bedwenches or don't see color. Alexis doesn't have the personality yet, maybe she can be coached up sure, but does Tariq have the time for that.

Callers on izm and people who watch the show complain that the woman are not Informative and you can get one a and you don't like her.

Sheeeeiiitttt :bryan::bryan:

Many of of us knew from the jump before she opened up her mouth to speak. I did for sure

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Breh what are you talking about .

She seemed cool and she had a nice rack .

She openly said she had nothing to hide and she would talk about anything .

Tariq also said she was pro black .

You taking that as simping :what: .

I don't want the bedwench .
Bri was cool but I feel like she got something to hide and would be problematic later on.

Porter cool too but I rather Alexis .

Alexis is a boring ass ratched weed head. Her and Tariq will bump heads. She isn't interesting at all. Her most "interesting" relationship story was of her being in an abusive/crazy relationship. She's relatively young and lacks world experience.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
her page private but thats her... nikkas went into simp mode because she seemed lightdkin wit big tittes in that video :russ:that video is 480p btw

6qNfCPG.jpg

p1bBEK6.jpg

LVyR5IH.jpg

WllxfeT.jpg

vamU6KA.jpg

mTRC0ba.jpg

qnfE0fH.jpg

2HXb7pR.jpg

Personally i have no prob wit this but yall uppity ass nikkas:russ:mad because somebody smoke weed & talk wit an accent :stopitslime:

more importantly yall can't see thru people quickly :francis:

simp mode? nikka :dahell: u talking about

?

if anything she was CLEARLY the most attractive one. this isn't a case where dudes just simping cause someone is light skinned.

Porter's big dyke ass is light skinned too why we aint sweating her?

if anything all you did was strengthen her case by proving the guys wrong who were commenting that she is too boring for them. so she does have something to talk about

i have no issue with any of this because she is the only one NOT confirmed to be a bedwench.

and nikka post the fukking link to the IG page and stop teasing.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alexis is a boring ass ratched weed head. Her and Tariq will bump heads. She isn't interesting at all. Her most "interesting" relationship story was of her being in an abusive/crazy relationship. She's relatively young and lacks world experience.

nikka shut up. the fukk we care if she a weedhead for? i already said you can tell from when she came in she was an undercover thot. i said the difference with her is that you wont ever see her turn up in a guy's face like tariq who is a grown ass man.
Alexis boring and has no mic precense, she barely could speak up, she's pro black but dating white guys that wanna fukk her for money, what do yall see in her besides big titties and light skin?

Porter is pure trash.. she isn't pro black because she doesn't see color and she says nikkas are trash, plus she's a stud so she don't know shyt about hetero relationships.. what's cool about her?

I like the other chick but nobody wants her because she's married to a white guy, I don't want her because she's married and probably boring but she was the most fitting outside of that

Bree is the best option even though she is a thoroughbred ratchet, at least she is open and probably has good stories

All options are shyt, this nikka Tariq put an ad up on craigslist :gucci:

nikka why do you disagree with me and say she dating white guys when Bree was doing the same shyt?? cause she was open about it? if we being real then all of them were bedwenches

all i wanna know is why is Porter is in the #2 position with 7 hours remaining when she CLEARLY gave signs towards the end that she would bump heads with Tariq and be another Sara

Yall nikkas gonna end up voting for Bree and within two weeks you gonna be saying oh man we should went with alexis..watch

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
nikka shut up. the fukk we care if she a weedhead for? i already said you can tell from when she came in she was an undercover thot. i said the difference with her is that you wont ever see her turn up in a guy's face like tariq who is a grown ass man.

If you've been watching IZM, you would know that Tariq has an issue with weed head bytches :stopitslime:

And stop all that tuff talk. Knowing damn well you wouldn't be talkin crazy to me in person :heh:

Alexis is a boring ass bytch with no personality. She didn't grab the audience at all.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Porter used to live in Dubai :mjpls:

Y'all think she had a doo doo shower :mjpls:

My nikka Ronnie, u a damn fool :russ:

all i wanna know is why is Porter is in the #2 position with 7 hours remaining when she CLEARLY gave signs towards the end that she would bump heads with Tariq and be another Sara

Simple because that broad is cute and nikkas wanna fukk.