The Tariq Nasheed Thread

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every week Tariq's listeners are whining and complaining about how Laila hasn't watched any of the Hidden Colors.

Tariq told us yesterday Alexis watched ALL FOUR of the Hidden Colors and somehow guys still ain't checking for her. Instead they have a chick who said "nikkas aint shyt" and was showing off her white guy in the store with a 30 point lead. These fools are contradictory.. I never wanna hear them again talking about Laila didn't watch Hidden Colors

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Every week Tariq's listeners are whining and complaining about how Laila hasn't watched any of the Hidden Colors.

Tariq told us yesterday Alexis watched ALL FOUR of the Hidden Colors and somehow guys still ain't checking for her. Instead they have a chick who said "nikkas aint shyt" and was showing off her white guy in the store with a 30 point lead. These fools are contradictory.. I never wanna hear them again talking about Laila didn't watch Hidden Colors
FACTS. I think nikkas like their bedwenches undercover

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you've been watching IZM, you would know that Tariq has an issue with weed head bytches :stopitslime:

And stop all that tuff talk. Knowing damn well you wouldn't be talkin crazy to me in person :heh:

Alexis is a boring ass bytch with no personality. She didn't grab the audience at all.

Ronnie this role you play of some imaginary alpha male brolic football player benching 495 pounds needs to stop. Its corny at this point

And i have been watching Izm and from the mack lessons i know about tariq's feelings on weedhead bytches and i agree...

but again unlike you i am good with reading people. alexis was nervous and she will fix it up on her first appearance on the show.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
simp mode? nikka :dahell: u talking about

?

if anything she was CLEARLY the most attractive one. this isn't a case where dudes just simping cause someone is light skinned.

Porter's big dyke ass is light skinned too why we aint sweating her?

if anything all you did was strengthen her case by proving the guys wrong who were commenting that she is too boring for them. so she does have something to talk about

i have no issue with any of this because she is the only one NOT confirmed to be a bedwench.

and nikka post the fukking link to the IG page and stop teasing.

u answered yo own question :mjlol:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Ronnie this role you play of some imaginary alpha male brolic football player benching 495 pounds needs to stop. Its corny at this point

And i have been watching Izm and from the mack lessons i know about tariq's feelings on weedhead bytches and i agree...

but again unlike you i am good with reading people. alexis was nervous and she will fix it up on her first appearance on the show.

nikka what the hell are you talkin about and what does any of this have to do with Alexis being a boring weed head ratchet that will add nothing valuable to the show :gucci:

You got it man. I'm done :gucci:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Good job exposed her as a fraud. Usually when Tariq get at them they turn full c00n.

Told her ass we were done talking but she was still all in my mentions, blowing my phone up while a nikka tried to get a power nap in :martin:
Had to turn my phone off :snoop:
I still ain't read whatever she typed. Maybe i'll check it after i fukk up this leftover bbq and catch up on Better Call Saul :mjgrin:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Make sho to keep sticking her with that snake line :lolbron:

Can't believe what she's all about smh.

Also mention to her what is she's using her platform for, is she building anything to help further black ppl.

Good shyt breh.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

Told her ass we were done talking but she was still all in my mentions, blowing my phone up while a nikka tried to get a power nap in :martin:
Had to turn my phone off :snoop:
I still ain't read whatever she typed. Maybe i'll check it after i fukk up this leftover bbq and catch up on Better Call Saul :mjgrin:

Has she admitted to being a white mans bedwench yet?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
nikka shut up. the fukk we care if she a weedhead for? i already said you can tell from when she came in she was an undercover thot. i said the difference with her is that you wont ever see her turn up in a guy's face like tariq who is a grown ass man.

nikka why do you disagree with me and say she dating white guys when Bree was doing the same shyt?? cause she was open about it? if we being real then all of them were bedwenches

all i wanna know is why is Porter is in the #2 position with 7 hours remaining when she CLEARLY gave signs towards the end that she would bump heads with Tariq and be another Sara

Yall nikkas gonna end up voting for Bree and within two weeks you gonna be saying oh man we should went with alexis..watch

You right :pachaha:

I agree why in the fukk is Porter #2, nikkas are masochist

I'd be fine with Alexis, but she has 0.00 charisma