The Tariq Nasheed Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fukk are they hosting? All you do is sit there gossiping shooting the shyt for an hour or so. Radio stations get interns to bust they ass doing real work for free. You don't have anything to say about that tho because those are white bosses in control.

i asked you what i flipped on, answer that. also, answer if your ex wife is white. THEN, you may address me

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Damn, Laila is really insecure about her breast. :mjlol:
She was so happy when number three walked in skinny and flat:whew:
I liked Bree number one but number two with the glasses admits she is wide open to talk on her sex life or anything without getting offended. I think either 1 or 2 would work best. Number 3 and 4 were ready to fight Izm bot so you know they wont be cool opening up.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first chick....super average...she might not be better than Sara
second chick....best looking

It should be between the last two
third chick....white husband
fourth chick...lesbian

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
1. A Ratchet that says "Black men don't approach her:duck:" so she fukks white men:mjpls:

2. THE REALEST ONE...BUT NOT CHARISMATIC ENOUGH:francis:

3. A Bedwench Through and through. She looks like a bedwench. She reviews shows about bedwenching. Her husband isn't white:duck: he is italian:rudy::camby:ass bedwench. Watches Netflix Dear White People with her Italian cracker.....IN HER FREE TIME. Cracker Husband asked "Why isn't he allowed to say nikka, rappers say it":mjpls:

4. :mjpls:DOESN'T' SEE COLOR. :mjpls:MILITARY. GOT RAN THRU IN THE MILITARY, MOSTLY BY CRACKERS:mjpls:. Now she is a lesbian cause what good black man would have her after that :mjpls:

:francis:Is this the 2017 black woman? I'm going with 2

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
1. A Ratchet that says "Black men don't approach her:duck:" so she fukks white men:mjpls:

3. A Bedwench Through and through. She looks like a bedwench. She reviews shows about bedwenching. Her husband isn't white:duck: he is italian:rudy::camby:ass bedwench. Watches Netflix Dear White People with her Italian cracker.....IN HER FREE TIME. Cracker Husband asked "Why isn't he allowed to say nikka, rappers say it":mjpls:

4. :mjpls:DOESN'T' SEE COLOR. :mjpls:MILITARY. GOT RAN THRU IN THE MILITARY, MOSTLY BY CRACKERS:mjpls:. Now she is a lesbian cause what good black man would have her after that :mjpls:

My nikka broke this shyt all the way down.

I say two cause them titties is popping and she know the show. She will get better lol.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

3. A Bedwench Through and through. She looks like a bedwench. She reviews shows about bedwenching. Her husband isn't white:duck: he is italian:rudy::camby:ass bedwench. Watches Netflix Dear White People with her Italian cracker.....IN HER FREE TIME

That's just Black woman in LA :francis: He should scrap Izm cause them broads are not who we want to hear from.

I can't stand that Cynthia G chick but that's the kind of woman that Tariq needs as a co-host. Someone who is well informed and passionate about current topics within the Black community.