The Tariq Nasheed Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's just Black woman in LA :francis: He should scrap Izm cause them broads are not who we want to hear from.

I can't stand that Cynthia G chick but that's the kind of woman that Tariq needs as a co-host. Someone who is well informed and passionate about current topics within the Black community.

IZM is about relationship show breh. :dahell:

Tariq got tired of people calling up asking relationship questons on his radio and Ustream shows like it was still his Mack Lesson radio days.

So, he recreated Mack Lesson radio and called it IZM for people to call in for relationship questions.

Laila is perfect for the show IMO. The rest of the chicks like Kris, Sara, are :trash: tho

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
1. A Ratchet that says "Black men don't approach her:duck:" so she fukks white men:mjpls:

yall keep ignoring this about l.A. black dudes

notice what bri said about l.A. nikkas 9:30:mjpls:... how more examples we need

more importantly bri never dated outside of race in chicago but once she hit l.A. :mjlol::sas2:l.A. is toxic for black folks

l.A. black dudes not approaching bri is not far fetch :mjlol:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I stopped at 2, and from the looks of this thread Tariq needs to go back to the drawing boards or dead the show. Or bring on a younger dude who will simply give his opinion on something and Tariq can be there to give the guidance to him and other girl.

It maybe best to call in another set of chicks.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Alexis the only one I wanna see...

I think she would blossom and her honesty would be good for the show. Those other hoes seem like they hiding something.
:mjpls:I think they all hiding they fukk everyone but black men, even Alexis said she is having trouble finding a black man that meets her standards:mjpls:

I'm rocking with 2 cause she can be saved:yeshrug:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IZM is about relationship show breh. :dahell:

Tariq got tired of people calling up asking relationship questons on his radio and Ustream shows like it was still his Mack Lesson radio days.

So, he recreated Mack Lesson radio and called it IZM for people to call in for relationship questions.

Laila is perfect for the show IMO. The rest of the chicks like Kris, Sara, are :trash: tho
It's a relationship show but they never give advice. It's always Tariq being the one who handles all the caller's questions. Just because its a show about relationships doesn't mean any ol bedwench should be a fit. Where's the consistency?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
That ratchet talbout black men don't approach her:duck:

Then goes on to talk about how she goes to a public place, where black men could approach her....WITH A CRACKER, AND THE CRACKER STARTS WILDING ON THE BLACK MEN. SHE DEFENDS IT BY SAYING THAT THOSE BLACK DUDES WOULDN'T TALK TO HER ANYWAY:duck::duck::duck::duck:. fukk YOU YOU STUPID BEDWENCH. She chose that. She loves the fukking attention, old BEDRAT

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
That ratchet talbout black men don't approach her

then goes on to talk about how she goes to a public place, where black men could approach her....WITH A CRACKER, AND THE CRACKER STARTS WILDING ON THE BLACK MEN. SHE DEFENDS IT BY SAYING THAT THOSE BLACK DUDES WOULDN'T TALK TO HER ANYWAY. fukk YOU YOU STUPID BEDWENCH. She chose that. She loves the fukking attention, old BEDRAT

u to mention she never dated outside of race or had that problem until she moved to los angeles :gucci:l.A. black dudes are notorious for:mjpls:against average black women

& what makes her a ratchet?:wtb:because she has a chicago accent:mjpls:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a relationship show but they never give advice. It's always Tariq being the one who handles all the caller's questions. Just because its a show about relationships doesn't mean any ol bedwench should be a fit. Where's the consistency?

Breh, The purpose of the show is for people call up and ask Tariq relationship questions. Tariq answer the question and then he ask the female co-hosts to give their prospective from a women point of view.

He mix in the current topics like all radio shows. The Breakfast Club with Angela Yee Rumor Report. 5150 with Darlene Loose Talk About Bullshyt, etc.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. A Ratchet that says "Black men don't approach her:duck:" so she fukks white men:mjpls:

2. THE REALEST ONE...BUT NOT CHARISMATIC ENOUGH:francis:

3. A Bedwench Through and through. She looks like a bedwench. She reviews shows about bedwenching. Her husband isn't white:duck: he is italian:rudy::camby:ass bedwench. Watches Netflix Dear White People with her Italian cracker.....IN HER FREE TIME. Cracker Husband asked "Why isn't he allowed to say nikka, rappers say it":mjpls:

4. :mjpls:DOESN'T' SEE COLOR. :mjpls:MILITARY. GOT RAN THRU IN THE MILITARY, MOSTLY BY CRACKERS:mjpls:. Now she is a lesbian cause what good black man would have her after that :mjpls:

:francis:Is this the 2017 black woman? I'm going with 2

#2 needs another shot...she might need a lil liq in her system to open up

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My nikka broke this shyt all the way down.

I say two cause them titties is popping and she know the show. She will get better lol.

Agreed. I roll with #2 also. Yes we all know she was quiet and lowkey or whatever but hey maybe it is a nice balance with Laila being the outspoken one.

As long as she isn't too quiet and it does seem like she is nervous.

Yes there are obvious undercover thot or ex thot vibes but who cares. Like Tariq said she seems to be woke and saw all the Hidden Colors. I care more about that than anything else. These guys in the chatroom and even on the coli are weird as fukk though. Complaining about all these bedwenches and yet they are all ranking #1, #3 and #4 all over Parris when they all messed with white guys or had before.

Now we have no idea if Parris also was with white guys and that comment about the Armenian guy may have been leaving out certain details :mjlol:

However if you are a betting man why would you go with the three who are confirmed bedwenches other than the one we do not know about yet?

On the other hand though i guess what Tariq said in the Bedrat podcast and the Sara fired podcast that if you are a bedwench just own up to it. Maybe the people voting liked Bria for admitting the real deal with the white guy...

Hmm....