The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I gave up on IZM several weeks ago, saw today's show pop up on my Youtube feed and had to watch.

I think this is a good opportunity for Tariq to push the reset button on IZM, get some older women on the show who know the game. Enough of these young chicks with sugar baby tendencies, there's no game in that. Calling dudes dusty cause he don't wanna break bread and pay for nails is behavior Tariq shoulda checked.

Sometimes he would ask them a question about dating/game and their response would be, "omgggg Tariq staaaaapp it, thats so wroooooong" :snoop:

Tariq also needs to get away from the housewife/gossip babble, that shyt is mind numbing.

"So whats in the news ladies?"

"So yall know Jessica from Housewifes of Atlanta right? Well she posted a picture on Instagram..." :shaq2:

On Sarah...her behavior was sus since that story about the "dusty dude" and the $40, that story had more holes than swiss cheese. Every show coming in looking tired, slouching, now we find out she a weed head, being on the phone when callers are speaking...all lame behavior, brought nothing to the show. Laila not knowing Hidden Colors. Tariq needs to interview better.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Sometimes he would ask them a question about dating/game and their response would be, "omgggg Tariq staaaaapp it, thats so wroooooong" :snoop:

Tariq also needs to get away from the housewife/gossip babble, that shyt is mind numbing.

"So whats in the news ladies?"

"So yall know Jessica from Housewifes of Atlanta right? Well she posted a picture on Instagram..." :shaq2:

This shyt right here is the exact reason why I unsubscribed. Depending on where Tariq takes the show next will determine if I start checking for it again.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The destruction of Sarah Nicole :picard:

Called her a pin head, bummy/bum, charity case bed-frame begging bum, dusty, weed head, bully, leech, liar, slick tongue having, grandiose delusion fake instaTHOT model, insubordination having ass employee, bedwench side eye informant....

:picard: Bed Rat :picard:

:deadhorse:

edit: For the record I ain't standing up for her :hubie:

Last edited: