The Tariq Nasheed Thread

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I can't really rock w/ it at all. I can't tolerate listening to two obvious birds, and plus Sarah fine ass stay on some cac dikk :scust:

If anything izm is anti game, it's teaching these new young players to the game to trick off their bread because these lil young ignorant ass broads are always talking about needing a man to get their finances right and buying them things or spending on an extravagant meal because a bytch hungry, y'all noticed they be begging Tariq for food like birds, and they stingy as fukk with the p*ssy. Sara had a nikka buying her shyt for a month or two before she bust it open

She wouldn't fukk you if you paid her.

What you mad about? :mjpls:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
If anything izm is anti game, it's teaching these new young players to the game to trick off their bread because these lil young ignorant ass broads are always talking about needing a man to get their finances right and buying them things or spending on an extravagant meal because a bytch hungry, y'all noticed they be begging Tariq for food like birds, and they stingy as fukk with the p*ssy. Sara had a nikka buying her shyt for a month or two before she bust it open

What you mad about? :mjpls:

I just don't see the point in being enraged about the sexual habits of a woman who doesn't know you even exist.

Then again I'm not as sexually repressed as 63% of the Tariq Nasheed fans.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I just don't see the point in being enraged about the sexual habits of a woman who doesn't know you even exist.

Then again I'm not as sexually repressed as 63% of the Tariq Nasheed fans.

It's about poor content, old Tariq gave more thorough game to the dudes and wasn't kicking them off the phone for bullshyt, I can't speak for everyone else but I'm not sexually deprived, that's my primary issue with the IZM podcast, yet he caters his time and dedication to the female callers

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
It's about poor content, old Tariq gave more thorough game to the dudes and wasn't kicking them off the phone for bullshyt, I can't speak for everyone else but I'm not sexually deprived, that's my primary issue with the IZM podcast, yet he caters his time and dedication to the female callers

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I fux with Tommy more than Tariq. I can get behind the fact that Tommy is fighting for what he believes is a greater cause. Tariq is just trying to use anyband everyone for a quick buck.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I fux with Tommy more than Tariq. I can get behind the fact that Tommy is fighting for what he believes is a greater cause. Tariq is just trying to use anyband everyone for a quick buck.

Tommy Sotomeyer? Hope you ain't talking about that c00n ass nikka that spends every moment he can to shyt on black people, specifically women. With Tariq's regular podcast I've gained knowledge on WS tactics and now I'm wiser to it. Tommy believes in his shyt but he offers no value. Tariq offers value, even his old mack videos were valuable. Tariq brings value to the black community, Tommys black ass shyts on blacks and takes value by shytting on us. A fuxkin c00n.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
c00ning is a greater cause? tommys entire "career" has been getting a quick buck off slandering BW and BP in general to cacs

edit: oh, didn't notice you were one of these 2017 cac pol posters

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
sara seems like a miserable petty person to be around. every show she gotta be a stereotypical hoodrat.

no surprise when she said she smokes weed alot when tariq finally got that out of her.

i think he was right on his old mack lessons about women who smoke weed. there is something about it that just fukks up their demeanor whether its attitude problems or being jumpy. sara aint helping that stereotype no matter how much she wants to say it helps her creativity.