The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Gravity

Banned
Daps
tariq should stop these half assed projects tho. moorus is horrible, its needs to be revamped entirely. dude hiring cheap indian workers, but wanna crowd fund undervthe guise of group economics
So what's the "guise"? You either get down with the crowd-funding for his projects or you don't. shyt is completely straight forward. Plus it's not like he hasn't proven that he's willing to help other blacks crowd-fund for their projects and more. Consistent low level posting:salute:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what's the "guise"? You either get down with the crowd-funding for his projects or you don't. shyt is completely straight forward. Plus it's not like he hasn't proven that he's willing to help other blacks crowd-fund for their projects and more. Consistent low level posting:salute:

you don't tell folks its group economics to support your project, when you have no intention of hiring any black people. he took 35k in crowdfunding, and paid some indian devs to slap together an inferior product.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka don't start the slick remarks in the 9th inning :mjlol:just be same blinded followers yall always been
Yall his fans/followers yall support him fully, he'll buy yall nikkas sum $10 water bottles & make a few donations (money from fans who donated) here and there..
Yall nikkas just be good wit that

Don't start asking why indian website developers instead of black 1s
Don't start asking why white camera crews instead of black 1s

Now when the docu, the game or whatever ventures a raise in the future just pay the money & keep it moving..
Don't respond wit "I don't give this nikka money":troll:
you clearly have me confused with someone else. i've always been highly critical of tariqs brand of "group economics"

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
you don't tell folks its group economics to support your project, when you have no intention of hiring any black people. he took 35k in crowdfunding, and paid some indian devs to slap together an inferior product.

Let them nikkas lmao keep drinking the kool aid of "group economics"

They'll learn that a Black capitalist is the same as a White one...

You think Tariq would hire a bunch of Black programmers...when he can get a bunch of Indians to do it for cheap...

All Tariq does is get donations from Black people...hire cheap Indian motherfukkers or hire some cacs that have some expertise...

And sell it back to Black people...

And then tell you he practices group economics...:mjlol:

When he really practicing capitalism...like a White man...

If a nikka ain't giving people control of their workplace and ownership in the enterprise...there's nothing group or cooperative about it...

Donating money to a nikka so he can sell you something is just fukking crowdfunding...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You think Tariq would hire a bunch of Black programmers...when he can get a bunch of Indians to do it for cheap...

All Tariq does is get donations from Black people...hire cheap Indian motherfukkers or hire some cacs that have some expertise...

black capitalist are actually much shyttier, tbh.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
probably used some cheap indian developers :francis:

in fact, i called this shyt out last year. i know them sites where you can hire indian college students to slap together an app for you for 5-10k. i knew that was the direction tariq was going with moorus as well. which is why the app is so fukking shytty.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
black capitalist are actually much shyttier, tbh.

They are shyttier because they wanna guilt trip you into buying their shytty products...

They don't wanna compete with White people and their quality because they will fukking lose every single time because they don't got the fukking capital...

Even better if they'll hire Black people...they'll be cheap as fukk...you probably can get paid more from a White person...

So to avoid competing with White people...they'll just fukking bytch and complain and beg and guilt trip Black people into buying their shytty overpriced crowdfunded shyt...

And the only motherfukker getting paid is the Black capitalist...

They are more exploitative than White people lmao...:mjlol:

They exploit Black consumers and Black employees and act like THEY ARE DOING YOU A FAVOR...:mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are shyttier because they wanna guilt trip you into buying their shytty products...

well, they're shyttier because they dont have the same capital or direct access to resources. so thats when they pull the guilt trip. we have to be honest and put everything in context.

They don't wanna compete with White people and their quality because they will fukking lose every single time because they don't got the fukking capital...

oh, you said it, well yeah.

Even better if they'll hire Black people...they'll be cheap as fukk...you probably can get paid more from a White person...

no probably about it. which is why i get so heated at boyce watkins rhetoric. working full time from cacs >> being subcontracted by a nikka who refuses to respect your skill/craft/labor

So to avoid competing with White people...they'll just fukking bytch and complain and beg and guilt trip Black people into buying their shytty overpriced crowdfunded shyt...

And the only motherfukker getting paid is the Black capitalist...

They are more exploitative than White people lmao...:mjlol:

They exploit Black consumers and Black employees and act like THEY ARE DOING YOU A FAVOR...:mjlol:

well, like yvette said. doing black business is charity. paying more to support black people is just the way it is unfortunately. i can even swallow that L if the person is actually employing black folks, but in most cases... :francis:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
As far as I know dude never said that he was using black developers for that tho. It was always known that he was using developers from overseas.

You're not making any sense you're just whining on some irrational c00n shyt. You're whining about the quality of the app but you're also whining about dude doing the crowd-funding thing at the same time. The app isn't perfect and the last time I tried it it had some bugs but it obviously cost more than $5-10 grand. It probably cost more than the $35 grand you say that he collected. Thats just to create the app that's not even Clinton the cost to maintain it. To create a Facebook type equivalent is probably over 6 figures.

The developers for that particular project may not be black but don't pretend that you unaware that dude employs and gets money in conjunction with plenty of black people.

You're exposing more and more of your grey and black stripes my dude. Now you're on some crab in the barrel shyt.

If a nikka ain't giving people control of their workplace and ownership in the enterprise...there's nothing group or cooperative about it...

Donating money to a nikka so he can sell you something is just fukking crowdfunding...
:mindblown: A capitalism is a capitalism dummy. Yea, we should be practicing te same form of capitalism as white and Asian people. Group economics is simply means a group of people doing business with each other. If I'm selling and buying within a particular community then I'm practicing group economics. Dude has shown that he has no problem not only being a consumer of black businesses but he has also shown that he has no problem using his name/brand and platform to promote other black businesses.

You and your newfound c00n butt-buddy are just reaching to hate here. Seriously tho, what are you doing for black people that allows you to hate like this on another black person who we can see putting in some work?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As far as I know dude never said that he was using black developers for that tho. It was always known that he was using developers from overseas.
no, it wasn't always known. tariq never once said "i'm going to hire some cheap indian devs for moorus" while he was on his kickstarter campaign.

You're not making any sense you're just whining on some irrational c00n shyt. You're whining about the quality of the app but you're also whining about dude doing the crowd-funding thing at the same time. The app isn't perfect and the last time I tried it it had some bugs but it obviously cost more than $5-10 grand. It probably cost more than the $35 grand you say that he collected. Thats just to create the app that's not even Clinton the cost to maintain it. To create a Facebook type equivalent is probably over 6 figures.

The developers for that particular project may not be black but don't pretend that you unaware that dude employs and gets money in conjunction with plenty of black people.

You're exposing more and more of your grey and black stripes my dude. Now you're on some crab in the barrel shyt.
the problem is you just want to bytch and whine to me. can you prove you've supported any of his projects? any screen shots of your donations? pics of your hidden colors dvds? it doesnt cost 6 figures to hiresome cheap indian devs build you an app. the apps been released for almost half a year now and it's unusable. if you really care about black business or entrepreneurship like you claim, you'd want tariq to produce a product that actually competes.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
:mindblown: A capitalism is a capitalism dummy. Yea, we should be practicing te same form of capitalism as white and Asian people.

Seriously tho, what are you doing for black people that allows you to hate like this on another black person who we can see putting in some work?

Lol...see you can't even understand wtf you are talking about...

Capitalism is INDIVIDUALISTIC...

The capitalist, the one who owns, benefits...

The employees are exploited...

And consumers take their wages that they get from the capitalists and buy shyt from the capitalists...

WTF is Tariq doing for Black people besides selling bullshyt to them and getting donations from them...so he can sell them bullshyt...

Tariq is benefitting from his own shyt...that nikka ain't doing shyt for me...or anybody else...

If I donated to that nikka...I ain't getting shyt in return...he ain't letting me own anything...

The problem is you nikkas don't understand economic formats...a capitalist doesn't do shyt to benefit people at large, he does shyt to benefit himself...

There is no such thing as group economics/cooperative economics whatever phrase these "pro-Black" nikkas use that they don't understand and the nikkas that hear it do not understand to convince suckers into donating to their bullshyt....in a capitalist structure...

A cooperative form of economics is where the workers own the enterprise...

Meaning...there are no such thing as employees...there are just owners...

Tariq is practicing capitalism...Boyce Watkins is practicing capitalism...fukking Claude Anderson was talking about capitalism...

fukk is group economics...what them nikka are talking about is just selling shyt to Black people...

Being a consumer isn't power and it ain't how you become wealthy...

And being an employee doesn't make you wealthy either...

Owning capital is how you become wealthy...

White people in the USA became wealthy because they owned their houses...thru a government program...

Before that, there was just a few rich White people and a bunch of broke White people...

Just like now...there is a few rich Black people and a mass of broke Black people...

And you got fukking vultures like Boyce Watkins and Tariq...tryna tell you...that buying shyt from them...helps Black people...

LOL

Gravity

Banned
Daps
blah blah blah
If you think that I'm going to read a poorly constructed thousand word essay worth of coining then you've bumped your empty ass head. Having skimmed the 1st part of that I see that you've got some kind of beef with capitalism and that's deflection. This is a capitalist society and if you think that we are going to be able to empower ourselves without embracing and excelling in capitalism as a community then you're not even worth acknowledging. Explain how a group of people empower themselves in a capitalist society while not practicing capitalism.

I don't have a problem with blacks "exploiting" each other. We're supposed to. To exploit just means to make use of for benefit. Exploitation is only a bad thing when it's deceptively done in a one way or very slanted manner, which is whites have done to us and all non whites. If you've got a community full of people "exploiting" each other in ways that benefit the whole then you've for a strong community though. Buying shyt from black people who buy other shyt from other black people does help us.

It's obvious you're on that bytchmade defeatist Yvette Carnell shyt. It's interesting how has she has literally converted several of you clowns.
no, it wasn't always known. tariq never once said "i'm going to hire some cheap indian devs for moorus" while he was on his kickstarter campaign.
Say that you didn't but I just told you that I did. I remember dude talking about having foreigners developing the app from the jump. I remember because they called up during one of his live streams, and this was during the development when he was still taking donations.

As far as them being "cheap", what kind of app were you expecting for $35 grand? An app for a bootleg Facebook type site is probably at least twice that if not 6 figures. I'm almost positive that the app cost more than $35 grand. I'd take that bet.

the problem is you just want to bytch and whine to me. can you prove you've supported any of his projects? any screen shots of your donations? pics of your hidden colors dvds?
I wouldn't spit on your c00n ass if you were on fire let alone waste a breath qualifying myself to you. I quote to shyt on you and expose the bullshyt that you post. You don't make any sense and you're a bytch. I don't even need you to respond.

it doesnt cost 6 figures to hiresome cheap indian devs build you an app. the apps been released for almost half a year now and it's unusable. if you really care about black business or entrepreneurship like you claim, you'd want tariq to produce a product that actually competes.
You clearly don't know what the fukk you're talking about. You probably just googled "how much do Indians charge to develop an app" :heh:

If people put money down on the app and they're not satisfied then they should stay on him about getting it right. You're moving the goal post tho. You initially said some shyt about a guise as if he tricked you. You weren't tricked. If you thought that dude was going to be able to create a site on the same level of Facebook with $35g or whatever then you were just naive. Nobody is above criticism but don't deny dude's work to perpetuate black empowerment because you're unsatisfied with one project/venture.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.

You are assuming all of the work is left to indian devs when others could have been involved with the app's design.
black business owners who donated to moorus crowdfunding are able to network with each other on the app it is group economics you're reaching and going extra with the hating.

You cool in my book but when you go so far to label legitimate business and crowdfunding as deceptive it makes you look terrible.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
You are assuming all of the work is left to indian devs when others could have been involved with the app's design.
black business owners who donated to moorus crowdfunding are able to network with each other on the app it is group economics you're reaching and going extra with the hating.

You cool in my book but when you go so far to label legitimate business and crowdfunding as deceptive it makes you look terrible.

:russ:nikkas is dedicated