The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
A code just means that we have each other's backs throughout every action even if we're at fault
kinda...basically handle it in-house, and save our opinions in-house. Black folks get too excited to bash one another on a cac platform, or in front of whites period.

If a scumbag blk person kill someone, yes, we can be upset. Just no need for us to be on the news bashing him, and apologizing to white folks like it's our fault.

Even at my job, I don't speak on nothing black around white folks. Ain't their god damn business what I think. Not one time in my life have I heard a white person bashing/apologizing for a random white person on behalf of the white race :skip:

Now black folks!? I've seen it too many times that they randomly bring up some news story, and start shaming the black person trying to get a pat on the head.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
A code just means that we have each other's backs throughout every action even if we're at fault
Honestly we should get it started a bit on thecoli and i know what he means about a code but as many other posters have posted there are going to be a struggle to get everyone to be on code.