The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
nikka don't start the slick remarks in the 9th inning :mjlol:just be same blinded followers yall always been
Yall his fans/followers yall support him fully, he'll buy yall nikkas sum $10 water bottles & make a few donations (money from fans who donated) here and there..
Yall nikkas just be good wit that

Don't start asking why indian website developers instead of black 1s
Don't start asking why white camera crews instead of black 1s

Now when the docu, the game or whatever ventures a raise in the future just pay the money & keep it moving..
Don't respond wit "I don't give this nikka money":troll:

he has given black folks chances, and they fukked him over quality wise. Let's be real, a lot of nikkas "tout" a business and have 0 mastery in that craft. They offer half janky service, and then try to charge premium prices :scust:.....

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im watching the "Potential" episode now and Laila talks about going out with a dude and getting too drunk and at 6:15 she admits she just wanted a "Free Meal". smh. Then they get mad when brehs are #hoh and not trying to give up $40 for nail appointments. :mjlol:

Im not sure how much longer I can watch izm radio, I might just stick to the Sunday/Wednesday podcast. :patrice:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Im watching the "Potential" episode now and Laila talks about going out with a dude and getting too drunk and at 6:15 she admits she just wanted a "Free Meal". smh. Then they get mad when brehs are #hoh and not trying to give up $40 for nail appointments. :mjlol:

Im not sure how much longer I can watch izm radio, I might just stick to the Sunday/Wednesday podcast.

I'm pretty sure that's where most brehs are at with the show :yeshrug:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps

Im not sure how much longer I can watch izm radio, I might just stick to the Sunday/Wednesday podcast. :patrice:
I can't really rock w/ it at all. I can't tolerate listening to two obvious birds, and plus Sarah fine ass stay on some cac dikk :scust: